6th August 2012, 03:08 PM
pateljanki

Which course is best between Pharmacy and Physiotherapy? I am a Gujarat Board student

hi !!!! . i m gujarat board student. i have science stream. so. which course is the best pharmcy or physiotherapy?

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria to get admission in Pharmacy field/Physiotherapy in MSU after scoring 65% in Jharkhand Board?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in Physiotherapy in Gujarat?
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  4. Which M.Pharm college in Rajkot is AICTE approved which provides stipend?
  5. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  6. Which are the pharmacy colleges in Gujarat?
  7. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  8. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  9. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  10. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  11. Which is better between Gujarat State Board and CBSE Board?
  12. Physiotherapy or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma for female?
  13. List of government colleges for M.Pharm course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  16. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  17. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard? -- [New]
  18. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
28th February 2013, 09:28 PM
sbgowda

Default Re: Which course is best between Pharmacy and Physiotherapy? I am a Gujarat Board student

Dear
Both are good courses
If you done Physiotherapy you can work professionally as physiotherapists throughout the health care system, in hospitals, within the community, private practices, and organisations such as the Spastic Centre.
If you done Pharmacy you can with pharmaceutical industry, government departments, universities, teaching hospitals, investigation and research institute etc. Within the pharmaceutical industry you might be involved in activities relating to the development, formulation, production or marketing of new drugs for clinical use. Drug control administration and armed forces also offer a wide range of opportunities to pharmacists. Appointments are also available in sale promotion work as medical representatives. As a Medical Representative he keeps the medical practitioner informed about the new drugs and treatments developed by various pharmaceutical companies and thus indirectly promote their sales.

MY suggestion better you go for Physiotherapy
All the best
3rd April 2013, 05:11 AM
being aman

Default Re: Which course is best between Pharmacy and Physiotherapy? I am a Gujarat Board student

Both courses are good from career perspective.

Physiotherapy :

Now a days demand for physiotherapists are increasing in hospitals and there is a great

need for well trained and qualified physiotherapist.

Pharmacy:

Jobs in pharmacy includes:

sales and marketing.

Research and development of drugs,cosmetics,chemicals etc.

In Oxygen,nitrogen gas companies.

You can work as a chemist.

You can go for lecturer jobs if you have a MPharma
19th September 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

If i want to go in physiothrrapy how much merit should i get so that i can get admisson in govt college without donation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?