17th June 2014, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?

i have passed 10 th board examination under ICSE board in school of Rajkot in gujarat state and got the admission in 11th standard under CBSE board at KOTA in Rajsthan state I come to know from the sources that some reputed engineering college situated in Gujarat i. e. Nirma, DAIICT, PDU have announced that they will give the admission in engg. faculty on the basis of NEET basis only and 75% seats will be reserved for the student of Gujarat state if I will got the admission in 12th standard in CBSE affilated school situated in Gujarat state , am i eligible for reservation of 75% student of Gujarat state for admission in engneering college of Nirma, DAIICT, PDU etc.?

Related Questions:
  1. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  3. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  4. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  5. Percentage quota of CBSE appeared student from Gujarat in state engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  6. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  7. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  8. From where to get the GUJCET application form? Am I eligible for admission in engineering college of Gujarat state?
  9. Reservation quota for CBSE students in Gujarat government engineering college?
  10. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  11. GSEB or CBSE for admission in engineering?
  12. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  13. Are there any good engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  14. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  15. Will I be treated as native of Gujarat in GUJCET if I studies upto class 12th in Gujarat?
  16. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College?
  18. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
19th June 2014, 02:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?

Yes, you are eligible for the reservation quota which is 75% as decided by the Gujarat engineering colleges. The meaning of 75% reservation quota for the Gujarat students is -

The engineering colleges of Gujarat will do admission of students for Be/B.Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech+M.Tech or MBA) on the basis of NEET which will be held all-over India. But the 75% of the seats in every engineering college of Gujarat will be reserved for the students who have domicile certificate of Gujarat. There is no bar regarding the board of education they pursued in their 10+2.
4th June 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?

Dear Sir/Madam,
We stayed in Maharashtra for 9 years and my son passed 10th CBSC from Maharashtra school. Now we are shifting to Gurgaon as I have changed my job. Can we get benefit of state quota in engineering college of Haryana or Maharashtra?
30th May 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I get 90 percent in cbse board and 113 marks in jee main. Can I get admission in engineering collages of Gujarat which give best placement ??
23rd November 2019, 07:44 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you will be able to get admission in engineering in any college across the country for getting admission you can give the national level entrance exam i.e JEE on the basis of the merit in the entrance you will get admission
Yes in every Engineering college there is some % of reservation for the CBSE /ICSE board student ,if you score good merit in entrance and your boards you will definitely get admission in Nirma University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?