1st August 2010, 04:59 PM
v.shiva565

Which course is better after B.Tech computer science so that I could get a good job? Which specialization to take in MBA?

im studying b.tech final year in computer science.,
so after b.tech which course is better for getting good job., MBA or M.TECH??
if mba wt specialization should i take??
i want to do job in companies...

31st July 2011, 08:59 PM
crasto2011

Default Re: Which course is better after B.Tech computer science so that I could get a good job? Which specialization to take in MBA?

Hi, V.Shiva565
Both are good options for a great career.But i think it would be a little easy for you to get through the course if you take up M.tech.Because of the subjects like accounts and management accounting, I remember having friends in my class during my MBA course where it would be difficult for them to understand these subjects. There is a good market for M.tech as well. And the present trend is that they ask for some thing additional which can add to your resume. So what i suggest is that continue with you M.tech and side by side if its in your capacity do a certificate course in management. It adds up.
If you want to take up MBA its better you do Marketing or operations its will be easy.
Hope i have been of some help.
31st July 2011, 09:59 PM
anki14542

Default Re: Which course is better after B.Tech computer science so that I could get a good job? Which specialization to take in MBA?

See,your question is true because this is the only point where most students are confused.But, I must say that if you want to go for higher studies,then which field you should choose,basically depends upon your interest.

So I will say if you are very much interested in computers and wants to gain the in-depth knowledge,then you should definitely go for M.Tech.In contrary to this, if you are more bent towards management,then you should surely opt for MBA,it will be a very good choice.
But one thing,this decision should be taken very carefully about which course you should go for,as this is a very critical point in one's educational career.So be very careful in your choice.
Moreover,if you go for MBA,then there again you will find different specializations.Now,which one you should for.
So,I believe, here again you need to test yourself for your personal interest or the one in which you find yourself most interested.If you feel that you have the potential to speak in front of strangers or a group of those,then HR will be a great choice to go ahead with.

Again if you find yourself comfortable in financial documents,its detailing,and different financial matters,then Finance will serve handy for you.
If you are good at dealing with different market prospectives,if innovative so as to spread the goodness of a newly establishing company or new products,thereby attracting people and making common people to think of that particular thing,then you are perfect for Marketing.

I wish you all the best for whichever career you choose.Hope you make a good choice and my knowledge will serve you nicely.

Kindest Regards.
1st August 2011, 09:09 AM
SuyashKumar

Thumbs up Re: Which course is better after B.Tech computer science so that I could get a good job? Which specialization to take in MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.shiva565 View Post
im studying b.tech final year in computer science.,
so after b.tech which course is better for getting good job., MBA or M.TECH??
if mba wt specialization should i take??
i want to do job in companies...
HELLO........
After doing B.Tech from CSE branch you have many course to do such as MBA, M.tech and you have also opportunity to do a job.

As you said in your question that you want to do a job in companies then my suggestion to you that you should do M.Tech course after doing your B.Tech course because after doing M.tech you have many opportunities to do job in multinational companies and in many software companies.

For taking admission in M.Tech you have to passed ypur graduation which is B.Tech(CSE) with 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university in a disciplined manner and you also have to qualify GATE examination which are held by Indian Management with good percentile. After qualifying this you can easily get admission in M.Tech course.

SO ALL THE BEST WITH LOTS OF GOOD LUCK....
16th August 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

is dere any good professional course like testing is required after btech to get a good job?
17th August 2011, 06:22 PM
immadikondalarao

hello friend ,
Now days marketing has a lot at present and in future also ,so if u want do MBA then go to marketing side ,if u do m.tech maximum choices in (teaching)faculty.
19th December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

mba or m.tech which is better for future?which is better for up coming days...............
22nd December 2011, 09:28 PM
chint123

it would be a little easy for you to get through the course if you take up M.tech.Because of the subjects like accounts and management accounting, I remember having friends in my class during my MBA course where it would be difficult for them to understand these subjects. There is a good market for M.tech as well. And the present trend is that they ask for some thing additional which can add to your resume. So what i suggest is that continue with you M.tech and side by side if its in your capacity do a certificate course in management
8th May 2012, 10:06 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

if you are more bent towards management,then you should surely opt for MBA,it will be a very good choice.one thing,this decision should be taken very carefully about which course you should go for,as this is a very critical point in one's educational career.So be very careful in your choice.Moreover,if you go for MBA,then there again you will find different specializationyou want to do a job in companies then my suggestion to you that you should do M.Tech course after doing your B.Tech course because after doing M.tech you have many opportunities to do job in multinational companies and in many software companies.
good luck
23rd June 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

does doing mba or m.tech after b.tech add to one's salary?
23rd June 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

does doing mba or m.tech after b.tech add to one's salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?