31st July 2011, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between B.Arch and B.Tech? Job opportunities after Architecture Profession?

-which is a better career b.arch or b.tech? I am confused between these two to choose.and
-is it important to do masters after bachelor degree or i can get a good job after bachelor degree only?
-what are the job oppurtunities in architecture profession?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  2. Which course is better between B.Arch and B.Tech? Job opportunities after Architecture Profession?
  3. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  4. What is the scope of Architecture in Mumbai?
  5. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  6. Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities? -- [New]
  7. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  8. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  9. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope for B.Arch?
  11. Job opportunities for Architecture Diploma student in India?
  12. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  13. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  14. In which college can I get after scoring 259.6 B.Arch rank?
  15. Job opportunities in Abroad for Architecture Diploma holder?
  16. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  17. Which are the locations in HP to make a career as a drawing teacher?
  18. Can i be eligible for studying B.Arch after 12th from Commerce side?
31st July 2011, 07:08 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Arch and B.Tech? Job opportunities after Architecture Profession?

hello dear

see, B.Arch and B.Tech are equally if you can good subjects in B.tech.

now a days generally there have lots of demand on B.Arch due to the large no of construction.

but if you can do B.tech in Civil, mechanical, Construction that also will be helpful for you.

after doing B.Arch or B.Tech you can join in the construction company like L&T, DLF,Aditya birla group etc.

now everything upon you.

all the best.............
28th April 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Arch and B.Tech? Job opportunities after Architecture Profession?

DEAR SIR,
I HAD FINISHED H.SC. THIS YEAR. AM INTERESTED TO STUDY B.ARCH. PLEASE GUIDE ME THE PROCEDURE TO GET ADMISSION, FEES STRUCTURE AND WHICH COLLAGE IN IN TOP IN TAMILNADU. AND ALSO SHARE ME THE JOB OPPURTUNITIES IN B.ARCH. FEILD.
31st March 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

After 5 years will B.arch be a better proffesion?
25th May 2016, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am from Gujarat and I wish to do b.arch. after H.S.C. is it necessary to clear JEE & NATA both to get admission in b.arch. ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?