14th October 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between BCA and BBA? Which has more chances to get a job?

which course is better in between bca & bba in which more chances to get jobs

17th January 2013, 06:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between BCA and BBA? Which has more chances to get a job?

Both are graduate level courses in diverse areas. BCA degree is related to computer science. The course offers adequate scope for higher studies as well as career in CS. BBA degree is related to administration/management. You need to pursue higher studies to have a well paid job after graduation. Both these courses help you to have graduate level jobs.
18th January 2013, 01:44 PM
Anuradha M.S

Smile Re: Which course is better between BCA and BBA? Which has more chances to get a job?

Hi,
I suggest you to take BCA, because it helps you in having computer
knowledge and after BCA you can complete your MCA and then enter
into IT companies.Though both are graduations and they have there
own importance in there fields,BCA will fetch you more in all the ways....
All the Best
2nd May 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better between BCA and BBA? Which has more chances to get a job?

I am complete diplomo in computer engineering in 3 years course then i have join interest in degree course but i am confuse bca or bba .which course i get bright future .pls help me
22nd May 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to do mba in iim ,for that which is the best ug programme bba or bca?
11th June 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

im in confusion in between doing bba bca .. I want tn knw wich is better to get a good carrer
11th June 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

im in confusion in between doing bba bca .. I want tn knw wich is better to get a good carrer
12th June 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I Want best Salary job after degree plspls suggest me which course is best for my job in between BBA & BCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?