2nd October 2011, 12:19 PM
it_studen

Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc in IT, MCA and MBA after completion of B.Sc in IT having interest in Programming?

i m intreasted in programming so which is batter for my carerAfter BSc I.T. what is better course? Msc I.T, MCA or MBA I.T?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to be good in programming if I want to do MCA after BCA?
  2. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  3. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and MCA being a candidate of pursuing BCA and not having interest in Computer Language?
  4. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  5. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  6. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc IT, MCA and MBA IT after completion of BA course?
  8. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [New]
  9. What are the different available options for further studies other than MCA or M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc IT?
  10. MCA, MBA or M.Sc (Computer science): better choice after B.Sc?
  11. MBA or MCA after s.y.bsc computer science?
  12. Which course is better choice between MBA and MCA?
  13. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA being an average candidate in Programming?
  14. Should I do MBA or MBA IT after passing BCA?
  15. Which course is a best choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA having interest in Management sector?
  16. After BSc I.T. what is better course? Msc I.T, MCA or MBA I.T? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I pursue M.Sc. (Bioinformatics) after BCA?
  18. Should I go for MBA, MCA or MSc after completing BSc electronics from DU/
9th December 2011, 03:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc in IT, MCA and MBA after completion of B.Sc in IT having interest in Programming?

Hello Friend,
You have short listed three courses M.Sc in IT, MCA and MBA-IT. All three courses are equally good for your future prospect. You have to decide for yourself which course is fit for you in respect to the course fee and location. If you are pursuing it from reputed institution see whether you clear the entrance test or not. I would like to tell you that you can do any of the three course as each are equally good. Just bear in mind that you do it from reputed institution as its not about the degree, its about what you learn and implement. so for better knowledge always opt for good colleges for higher studies.

Regards
9th December 2011, 05:04 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me among M.Sc in IT, MCA and MBA after completion of B.Sc in IT having interest in Programming?

dear friend,

M B A and M C A/M.Sc in IT both are the highly professional post graduate degree.Both have the bright career opportunity in the Industry.Every body worried about the present economic downtrends condition but you should not be changes your decision.

If you have interest in Managerial skill you go for MBA rather than MCA.But in true sense it should be better to do MCA and further to gain managerial skill do MBA for greater career growth or scope.

If you have interest in Computer skill you go for MCA rather than MBA.

Also,A strong logical and analytical mind, good programming skills are pre requisites to pursue MCA.

If you want to be a manager of a company, having vivid interest in business you can take up MBA.

so,friend go for your interest.

best of luck
12th June 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam ,

I have completed my graduation with bsc IT from punjab technical univercity , distance learning course... I want to do mba IT full time course... plz suggest me is it better for me or should I do anything else after bsc IT ?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?