8th June 2012, 11:59 PM
cutie_pi

Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with 85% of marks?

whether i should opt for bsc. or btech.....wich one is better??
i have got 85% marks in 12th....

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a best choice for me in Graduation after scoring 60% of marks in 12th class from Science stream?
  2. Which course is better after completion of B.Tech?
  3. Difference between BSc CSIT and B.Tech IT? I have just done my class 12th
  4. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  5. Which course is a best choice for me after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 35% of marks?
  6. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  7. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is a better choice for me to join after completion of 12th Class?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Tech and B.Sc after completion of 10+2 with 84% of marks?
  10. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with Science?
  12. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  13. Will it be a good choice for me of doing BAF and CFA after completion of 12th Class without Maths in 11th and 12th Class?
  14. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  15. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  16. Which course is a best choice for me for better career after completion of 12th class?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Sc Maths Honors after completion of 12th Class in PCM with 58% of marks?
  18. How much marks are required in class 12th for BSc IT course? -- [New]
9th June 2012, 10:52 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with 85% of marks?

B.Sc and B.Tech are the Graduation level courses.

The duration of B.Sc course is 3 years and of B.Tech course is of 4 years.

Having scored 85% of marks in your 12th class, I suggest you to go for B.Tech course rather than opting for B.Sc course.

The reason why I am suggesting B.Tech course for you is for good career scope.

Soon after the completion of B.Tech course, many of the companies are ready to absorb you if you
-are good enough in subject knowledge
-and with strong communication skills

Where as less companies are ready to absorb the candidates who have completed B.Sc course.

The salaries offered also too different for both the streams. B.Tech candidates will be paid more salaries and B.Sc candidates will be paid low salaries.

The admission to B.Tech course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

There are many of the state level and national wide Entrance Exams that give admission for B.Tech course.

You can appear for the Entrance Exam which you are interested and crack it.

Try to get admission for this course in a good college so that you will be having the benefit of campus placements.

Wish you all the best.
9th June 2012, 11:09 AM
ikramali

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for me between B.Sc and B.Tech after completion of 12th Class with 85% of marks?

Now a days every 8 out of 10 people are going for b.tech and that is the reason the standard of engineers today has considerably decreased because we find many of them in every lane.
I suggest you to join any course by examining the interest you have for that particular stream.
Never think about the job market or the salary difference because there is always very bright future for merit students in every field.
You can go for B.sc (mathematics) or B.sc (physics) or B.sc (chemistry) etc depending on your own interest which are very bright streams and believe me you will enjoy studying B.sc but not B.tech.
9th June 2012, 12:08 PM
rkrishna09

It depends upon your will. And what you want to do in the future. If you want to go in the research field than b.sc is better on the other hand if you want to be an engineer B.TECH Is a better option than B.sc. As along with graduation you are getting a professional degree and job . Bt b.tech is good only if you are doing it from govt or any other prestigeous college.
9th June 2012, 01:33 PM
Hedrym

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pi View Post
whether i should opt for bsc. or btech.....wich one is better??
i have got 85% marks in 12th....
Dear,
If you are really interested in bsc,then go for it. If you are in any doubt ,then better take btech. Because career opportunities are far wider in btech than in bsc.
All the best for your future.
9th June 2012, 01:37 PM
kaur sekhon

with only cbse marks any one cannt jude whether btech or bsc is better. if you get admission in iit or nit then btech is better otherwise you can get admission in du and then after gate exam you can do mtech
9th June 2012, 01:45 PM
sheenam_mittal13

Dear dont compare these two, because both have different future prospects, you have good score so go with b.tech. The admission to B.Tech course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

There are many of the state level and national level Entrance Exams that give admission for B.Tech course. some of the universities also take their test for the same.
9th June 2012, 01:56 PM
sheenam_mittal13

Dear dont compare these two, because both have different future prospects, you have good score so go with b.tech. The admission to B.Tech course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

There are many of the state level and national level Entrance Exams that give admission for B.Tech course. some of the universities also take their test for the same.
9th June 2012, 02:08 PM

B.Sc and B.Tech are the Graduation level courses.

The duration of B.Sc course is 3 years and of B.Tech course is of 4 years.

Having scored 85% of marks in your 12th class, I suggest you to go for B.Tech course rather than opting for B.Sc course.

The reason why I am suggesting B.Tech course for you is for good career scope.

Soon after the completion of B.Tech course, many of the companies are ready to absorb you if you
-are good enough in subject knowledge
-and with strong communication skills

Where as less companies are ready to absorb the candidates who have completed B.Sc course.

The salaries offered also too different for both the streams. B.Tech candidates will be paid more salaries and B.Sc candidates will be paid low salaries.

The admission to B.Tech course will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam.

There are many of the state level and national wide Entrance Exams that give admission for B.Tech course.

You can appear for the Entrance Exam which you are interested and crack it.

Try to get admission for this course in a good college so that you will be having the benefit of campus placements.

Wish you all the best.

~~AKSHAY~~
9th June 2012, 02:28 PM
epson

which is a better course you cannot decide only upon your 12th exams

after completion of your 12th you should be writing the different engineering exams like AIEEE , IIT-JEE, and other private exams through which you can enter those prestigious institutions to pursue your b tech course
condition is : you have to get best marks and rank to fulfill the above need

if you didn't get a proper rank then you will have a chance to take a management seat in the local college to pursue B.tech .

if you dont have any other choice then take B.Sc

i am not telling here that B.Sc is least preferred but i am telling that if you go into better colleges you will be better groomed and will have more competition where you will have to do your best at every step.

so hereby i am stressing the quality college..

on the other hand i would stress that you will have more competition in engineering side compared to the B.Sc

BUT there is lot of scope when you take engineering than B.Sc

ALL THE BEST ..!!
choose the best way
10th June 2012, 02:38 PM
deedon

BSc stands for Bachelor of science and deals mainly with science courses.

B.tech stands for bachelor of technology it mainly has technical courses.

On your level of interest you can choose any one of them. Both of the courses are good. But B.tech has more value in India.
17th June 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

which is course is better for me bsc or btech after scoring 67% in 12th exam and one thing that i havenot given jee exam's
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?