1st September 2012, 12:40 PM
punam20

Which course is better for me after completing B.A in Marathi? How to do a career in computer? What is the salary package?

my sister completed b.a in marathi.she want to do career in computer.which course better for her?which course get best salary package?mcm or mpm?

19th November 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for me after completing B.A in Marathi? How to do a career in computer? What is the salary package?

my wife completed b.a in marathi in 2008. she want to do career in computer.which course better for her?
20th March 2013, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better for me after completing B.A in Marathi? How to do a career in computer? What is the salary package?

mpm is beetter option after ba marathi
4th June 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

plzz ans me...which course after ba sociology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?