1st September 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What's the initial package of CS? What can I do to increase my salary? I am doing CS course without LLB. Is it beneficial for my career?

im doing cs without LLB so is it beneficial for my career and after completion of cs what is the initail package and what i can do after cs to increase my salary
please reply on my email.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the pay scale in professor line after completing M.Tech in Biotech?
  2. What will be the salary package of a fresher? How beneficial will be to do CCNA after B.E?
  3. What is the syllabus for IIT JEE? Difference in the syllabus of Boards and IIT? Salary package in IIT?
  4. How much package can I expect in my initial state of CS career? Is my current work experience of any value?
  5. Is TCS going to increase the salary package for freshers?
  6. What salary package will I get after completing B.Com graduation and company secretary course and LLB?
  7. Which course is better for me after completing B.A in Marathi? How to do a career in computer? What is the salary package?
  8. Course fee of PG diploma in clinical data management? What is the initial salary package after completing the course?
  9. Which parttime courses can I opt so that I can gain an increase in my salary package?
  10. Is B.Arch course good for girls? What is the monthly salary we can expect after getting a job? -- [New]
  11. Which company should I choose between TCS and Radisys?
  12. Type of job after completing BAMEC from SOA Neemrana? Salary package for an AME in starting? How to increase salary in AME job?
  13. Course fee of PG diploma in Clinical Data Management? Placement and initial salary package after completing the course?
  14. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  15. Types of exams and qualifications for Civil Engineering Student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is the best job after passing B.Com account honors?
  17. How to join PG in emergency medicine as south India after completing MBBS in Bangalore? What is the cost of PG seat and initial salary after PG?
  18. LLB course is beneficial after MBA? How can do LLB after MBA?
27th April 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the initial package of CS? What can I do to increase my salary? I am doing CS course without LLB. Is it beneficial for my career?

what is the initial salary package foran CS??
26th May 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the initial package of CS? What can I do to increase my salary? I am doing CS course without LLB. Is it beneficial for my career?

Is it beneficial of doing without LLB. Is it beneficial for my career.What's the initial package of CS
15th May 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i am doing sy bsc it. can I go for CCNA course? what will be the benefit to me and what will be the criteria for Salary package
17th July 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

what are the advantages & disadvantages of doing company secretary course ? what are the packages & salary .rply me soon plz plz !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?