1st March 2012, 11:40 AM

Which course is better for me after completing M.E in Bengali?

i just complete the M.A in bengali,plz suggest me which course will better for me?and my percentage is not good...............thanking you

13th February 2016, 12:48 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is better for me after completing M.E in Bengali?

Definitely i will prefer you to go for the M.tech for your higher studies if you are from BE in Mechanical engineering.
Because BE is a technical course for graduate level and M.tech is master level technical course. So both are interlinked with each other.

After BE if yous are doing M.tech then he will get a lot of benefits in career.

But if your interest is to work as a leader or as an employ in Company then you should go for the MBA & your duty will be of vigilance.
Hence the choice is yours to choose any one of them according to the interest and hopes of future.

Also you can go for the GATE exam, GATE stands for GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST FOR ENGINEERING. Final year students or Pass out students are also eligible for the GATE exams
Those who have completed their three years in the graduate level can appear in the GATE.

This is a very important exams for the graduates students.The gate rank holder students can go either for the higher studies like M.Tech Or can go for the Job IN PSU sector.
But the whole process is dependent on the basis of the GATE rank.

The jobs offered through gate rank varries as per the PSUs companies.Some of the PSUs companies are:-BHEL,GAIL,SAIL,NTPC,BARC,NPCIL,BEL......

All the government companies have their own Criteria and the different companies have their own cut-off for the gate rank holder.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?