19th September 2013, 03:20 AM
nithin raj r r

Which course can I do after graduation in BSc zoology

i am a bsc zoology student. wht are the courses i can do after my graduation exept post graduation in zoology to get a good job easily?

4th January 2014, 06:43 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course can I do after graduation in BSc zoology

Many of the candidates will opt for M.Sc in Zoology soon after the completion of B.Sc in Zoology.

Infact this would be the better option for the candidates why because whatever the subject knowledge that is being gained by the candidates at Graduation will be better useful by joining this course.

Moreover, at the time of job opportunities also, these candidates will be given preference.

If you are not interested to join M.Sc in Zoology, then you can opt for M.Sc course in any of the following subjects
-Botany
-Microbiology
-Biotechnology
-Bio Chemistry
-Genetics etc.

If you are not at all interested to have career in life sciences, then you can opt for MBA course.

Even in MBA course also, life science related specializations are being available like
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management

In order to give admission for M.Sc course, each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam.

But in contrast to that, one have to crack any of the following Entrance Exams to get admission for MBA course.
CAT
MAT
GMAT
SNAP
XAT etc.

In addition, there are state level Entrance Exams for the candidates to get admission for MBA course in and around various colleges of that particular state.

Decide upon the course which you are interested and have good preparation for the respective Entrance Exam.

Wish you all the best.
14th January 2014, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Which course i cn study after graduation of zoology
10th April 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

subhakant sahoo

I am B.Sc zoology student, I am given the final exam. what is the best course either life science or MBA courses .
how do I join MBA Courses. Name of MBA Collages in Odisha.
9th August 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING MY GRADUATION IN BSC.ZOOLOGY MAY I TURN TO VERTINARY SCIENCE ,IS THERE TO ME ?
4th May 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a zoology honours student in final year and I am very confused about what to do after completion of my graduation. Please guide me and tel me which is the best course I should do after this year.
6th June 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

I am miss the chance of enterence test of MBA can I get admition directly in collage????
5th August 2015, 08:57 AM
sai215

Re: Which course ca I do after graduation in BSc Zoology

You have number of option for to do a good job and Higher education , but it all depends upon your Interest

You can go for Higher study ,M.Sc Zoology in order to complete NET of UGC for lectureship
You can appear for State Service Commission or Union Public Service Commission for various posts
You can write IBPS for banking jobs of either Probationary Officer or Clerk exam
you can join also B.Ed course for high school Teacher job
you may become a Scientist
You may join any other private jobs also
5th August 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am confuse to choose my field between physiotherapy and homeopathy.so plese tell me which one is the better option for me..for my future
10th August 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

sir I got campus selection in VIT university which is done by wipro as a part of their WiSTA programme. They offer a masters degree in IT and software development and their experience certificate. It is a 4 year programme and a Earn while you Learn programme .I enquired it in Kerala university and they said that it is not valid in that university. could you please inform which all university have affiliation in this programme. what should i do?

Thanks &Regards
28th August 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my bsc in chemistry ,botany, and zoology this year with aggregate 81% .I thought to do b ed but now am thinking to do any medical courses ... .academic year has started but still am unable to decide what to do?am worried abt my future so pls kindly suggest me ...can I get admission now ?
Priya
23rd May 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Which course can be choosen after completing inter with bi.p.c could you please help me?
15th August 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

zoo and botany bsc degree after short duration course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?