26th July 2011, 10:33 PM
BALJEETzeet2012

Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology

good.........sir/Maam,i Baljeet.i've comleted my bsc. part2.my subjects are ''Zoology,Botany,and Geology.i want to ask that whose sub. are perfect for my carrier.in persueing bsc.part 3.zoology+geology or botany+geology.i want complete my bsc.in GEOLOGY.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Geology if pursuing B.Sc General with Zoology, Chemistry and Biochemistry?
  3. Detailed information about the distance universities offering M.Sc Geology for B.Sc Geology passed candidate?
  4. Studying BSc Geology : What should I choose after completing BSc if interested in Geology subject?
  5. Can I apply for M.Sc Geology if completed B.Sc(BT.ZC)?
  6. Can I apply for AMIE course after passing BSc with Zoology, Chemistry and Geology?
  7. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Geology in DU?
  9. How to do MSc Geology through distance course? I have passed BSc in Geology
  10. Am I eligible for MSc Geology after doing BSc Physics?
  11. Which PG is better after appearing for BSc in Geology at MJ college, Jalgaon?
  12. List of universities conducting M.Sc Geology in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Geology in the year of 2003?
  13. Which subject to choose for MSc? I have passed my BSc exam
  14. Better option between M.Sc Geology and M.Sc Chemistry after B.Sc in Geology?
  15. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  16. Does Saurashtra University offered M.Sc(Geology) course? -- [New]
  17. How to join MSc Geology in distance education? I have completed BSc in Geology Distance
  18. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
28th March 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology

what can i do for becoming zoologyteacher
29th August 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology

i have complete b.sc first
sir i am intrested in chem
so plz give me full information of set & net exam??????????????
16th April 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

entrance exam date plz... and how did write exam? where?
7th February 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc with botany honours and chemistry pass.Can I do my MSC in chemistry or physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?