5th January 2014, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Complete information about B.Sc Zoology course? Is Physics important in Zoology?

Dear sir/mam i have passed my fsc exam nd i got 781 marks in pre medical. Now i m interested in Bsc .so plz give me complete information about Bsc in zoology.is physics is important in Bsc in zoology

8th January 2014, 11:00 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Complete information about B.Sc Zoology course? Is Physics important in Zoology?

Yes, for the B.Sc in zoology there is necessary to have physics.After that you can apply for the B.Sc in Zoology. And as you have got good marks in pre medical exam then it is best if you want to take admission in B.Sc zoology.

There is many scopes in B.Sc Zoology. After that you can apply for the job in below fields:
Hospitals
Colleges
Agricultural firms
Medical laboratories
Museums
Pharmaceutical Companies

So you can apply for any of the field after the B.Sc and you can also apply for the masters in Zoology and there are so many courses in which you can apply for the masters after the B.Sc in zoology.
Here are some courses:
Master of Science in Zoology
Master of Science in Applied Zoology
Doctor of Philosophy in Zoology
Post Graduate Diploma in Life Science
Master of Business Administration
Master of Science in Zoology (Honors)

So, It is best to do masters after the B.Sc in zoology and if you want to make your future bright then it is best to do Masters.
3rd July 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete information about B.Sc Zoology course? Is Physics important in Zoology?

I want to get admission in bsc hons. Zoology.in DU..so is it compulsary to add physics in bst four
14th August 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MBBS degree after BSc Zoology?
1st September 2021, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

what should be the best choice to either physics or chemistry as minor subject to do bsc with
biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?