20th August 2011, 07:33 PM
jitesh kanojiya

Which course do I have to do after T.Y.B.Com? Is CA course good for me?

Hi,

Which Course I have to do after T.y.b.com .i m completed my T.y.b.com in .is C.A course Is perfect for me?????????

21st August 2011, 04:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course do I have to do after T.Y.B.Com? Is CA course good for me?

You have several options available. You can choose to go for MBA if the field of administration interests you. Options like going for CA, CS, ICWA are also there. The CA course is apt for those interested in the field of financial accounting and taxation. You need to choose the option which will help you in making a career of your choice.
2nd November 2011, 03:19 PM
anju anju

Default Re: Which course do I have to do after T.Y.B.Com? Is CA course good for me?

hi,,,,,,

yes c.a is the best option for you, being a commerce graduate you should go for c.a out of icwa, cs, c.a have wider scope in the professional field it and c.a students have briter future i must say,

it will cost you around RS.60000 - 70000/- to complete c.a course,

and once you pass out you c.a final you will be hire by the top companies and can also open your own concern,,,,,

usually people pass the c.a and get experience in the audit and acoounts field and prefer to open their owa audit concerns where they get the contracts from top company's to audit the respective company's account,,,,

if you do not want to have your own business then can work in top companies they will hire and pay you minimum RS.100000/-(you must have minimum 2-3 years experience which we called it as articleship experience, its like training experience which is mandatory to have evry c.a while studing only you can go for this articleship one should pass out c.a inter and then should go for articleship)
15th December 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How many years of ca course after t.y.b.com???
21st December 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Is there is any law for tybcom student to apply directly for IPCC?
2nd May 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

i m a t.y.bcom student and very good in accounts. can u plz suggest me wat shuld i do after my t.y (execpt c.a)
2nd May 2012, 02:59 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Chartered Accountant is professional who manages company's balance sheet and keep the tax obligation of company as less as possible.

Chartered Accountant are always required in corporate sector and they can even practice of independently.

CA is very complete course as far as finance department of any company or organization is concern.

CA is often known as Business Advisor of the company.

you have to register your self with the ICAI for CPT level.

But if you have 50% marks in your graduation (B.Com)than you can enroll for IPCC.

There are three stages in CA

Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
IPCC
Final examination

There are 2 groups in IPCC

GROUP I
GROUP II

After clearing both IPCC (group I & II )

You can appear for final examination.

Duration of Chartered Accountancy course - 4.5 yrs

(But graduate or post graduate students can complete the course in less time because of the exempt they get)

CA FEE

CA fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.

for futher information visit
www.icai.org
9th May 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage required for graduate person for ca
18th June 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

how many years for compelet icwa after tybcom?
10th July 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

which course do i have to do after TYBcom?? i completed some computer courses...
4th September 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i am very confus abt my career right nw m in tybcom so plz tell d right career 4 me plz tell me fast if pos
16th February 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

the people who r studying b.com only to get exempt from cpt u guys better stop C.A.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?