25th November 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for written exam(english section) of Infosys? i'm from Telugu background

I am from telugu medium background In 10 days we have infosys placements How to prepare for the wriiten exam expesially for english section .

17th June 2012, 10:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for written exam(english section) of Infosys? i'm from Telugu background

You have to go through previous years placement papers. This will help you to understand the nature and type of questions asked for English section. Try to work out as much as model test as possible. Track your score after each attempt, by which you can evaluate your progress level. Referring books and visiting web portals that discuss the experiences of candidates who have passed the test will be useful.
17th July 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for written exam(english section) of Infosys? i'm from Telugu background

i want to go fro gre for infosys written test?
18th July 2012, 12:50 AM
sana khatib

hw to study mhrm subject for october exam 2013.i hv gvn my tybcom in 2011 but i want pass my tybcom.plz tell me hw to prepare for for theory exam.i nt much remember theory.hw much question paper i can solve fr exam.
18th July 2012, 12:03 PM
Sachuprabhu

This might be late reply sorry for that,
if you do not have sufficient time to study for entrance exam better go trough this site "http://www.treeknox.com/general/verbal_ability" (copy this URL to your address bar) there several sample questions and enough explanation is available.
18th July 2012, 02:31 PM
archanagalenka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to go fro gre for infosys written test?
hi friend,

Lack of fluency in English is becoming a major problem for those student who have regional language background in their schooling level. In today 's highly competitive educational as well as professional field this medium of communication is becoming hinderance for many such students. The problem lies from the root level, since they are not able to study in English in their academic stage.
However, its not that one cant improve on it, but the fact of the matter is one has to be patient as this won't happen overnight. Since the problem lies from the base level, it will be better to start from the basic.Try to enroll in some Institute who are offering speaking as well as writing courses in English. To start with one has to make a habit of reading. Read anything in English from the field of your interest. Work on the grammar, vocabulary and sentence making. It will be better if these exercises are followed in the presence of a personal who is good at the Language. Try hard and success will be there tomorrow if not today.

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?