27th January 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and expenses of LLB course for 12th candidate?

Hello Sir, I want to study Law after completing my 12th standard. Can you please let me know about the duration of LLB course and also the fee expenses of this course. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

5th February 2019, 04:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and expenses of LLB course for 12th candidate?

You are not eligible to get admission in three year LLB course after 12th and have to pursue 5 year course.

Candidates passed 12th from a recognised board are eligible to get admission in 5 year LLB course.

CLAT is the common entrance examination to get admission in National Law University in 5 year course. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in various universities.
6th February 2019, 03:48 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in 5 year LLB course after 12th.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board.

The admission procedure varies with institute. Entrance examination conducted by various institutes for admission.

So, kindly visit the official website to get detail about the admission procedure.
9th February 2019, 04:03 PM
@sonalikumari
Member+

L.L.B. or Bachelor of Legislative Law is an undergraduate law course offered by various Indian universities.
There are two options to pursue LLB course.
One LLB course duration is 3-year for which the minimum eligibility criterion is graduation and the other is the integrated course of 5-year duration for undergraduate students.
The course is divided into six semesters in most of the law universities and admission to the same is based on entrance exams like CLAT, LAWCET to name a few.

So yes you are eligible for the 5-year course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?