18th March 2019, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BBA+LLB in GGSIPU-Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study BBA+LLB in GGSIPU-Delhi. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this university. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.

21st March 2019, 10:08 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BBA+LLB in GGSIPU-Delhi?

BBA+LLB course offered in GGSIPU-Delhi is 5 years integrated course. Total course fee for BBA+LLB course is around INR 3.20 lakhs. Applicants who have obtained 12th pass certificate with English as subject from a recognized board are eligible to pursue BBA+LLB course in GGSIPU-Delhi. Candidates are admitted on the basis of rank obtained in the IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) conducted by university.
21st March 2019, 09:52 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BBA+LLB in GGSIPU-Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am planning to study BBA+LLB in GGSIPU-Delhi. So, I want to know about the course fee expenses for this course in this university. Please let me know about the fee expenses as well as course duration.
Course duration of BBA + LLB (H) in GGSIPU-Delhi is five (5) years (Ten Semesters – Regular teaching in nine semesters and dissertation in the tenth semester).

Fee structure of BBA + LLB (H) in GGSIPU-Delhi is given below:
  • For free seat per year – Rs 15,000 (including tuition fee, instructional support, development fee)
  • For Payment seat per year – Rs 42,000 (including tuition fee, instructional support, development fee)
  • Examination fee per year – Rs 2,500
  • Enrollment fee payable once at the time of admission – Rs 500
  • Security Deposit – Rs 5,000

Students have to contact the college for exact fee details. The GGSIPU-Delhi website link is given http://www.ipu.ac.in/uslls/Programmes.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?