15th August 2015, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago?

Dear Sir,
I am Pawan Agarwal, aged 37 years. I have done my Graduation 20 years ago from Delhi University which is B.Com General with 49%. Now I want to do LLB from IGNOU. Please tell me about course duration & fee structure.
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Agarwal

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  3. How to study in LLB in IGNOU? I have completed B.Com with 52%
  4. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  5. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  6. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  7. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  8. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  9. How to do LLB after doing M.Com from IGNOU? What is the eligibility and duration?
  10. Can I study B.Ed in IGNOU if completed Graduation 12 years ago?
  11. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  12. Does this possible to pursue B.Tech from IGNOU having completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure and Duration of this course?
  13. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  14. How to do LLB from IGNOU after completing graduation?
  15. Can I be eligible for LLB degree from IGNOU? I have secured 51%
  16. Fee structure of B.A. course in IGNOU?
  17. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  18. Information about LLB correspondence courses from IGNOU? What are the possible aspects? -- [Most Discussed]
20th August 2015, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago?

For admission in LLB you have to look for regular admission because Bar Council of India doesn't approve any correspondence law degree. Hence, if you want to get a valid degree then try to get admission in a regular law course.

CLAT is conducted for admission in regular law course in India. You can get admission in 14 law universities through this exam. All that matters is your rank which you can manage in the entrance exam.
20th August 2015, 06:23 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses to study LLB in IGNOU for a candidate who has completed B.Com General about 20 years ago?

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi national open university which offers various graduate, post graduate, certificate, diploma, research courses etc..,

IGNOU does not offer LLB course.

It offers the following law courses through distance education.

* Diploma in para legal practice
* Post graduate diploma in environmental law
* Certificate in co-operative law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?