1st October 2011, 12:09 PM
avkimr

Which Course or entrance exam will beneficial for me? I have completed my MPM from North Maharashtra University,Jalgaon

I have completed my MPM in North Maharashtra University,Jalgaon
What can i do next for my better career? Which Course or entrance exam will beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MPM course? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to do Ph.D Life Sciences in North Maharashtra?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D entrance test of North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  4. Can I do MSc Maths from External Pune University after completing BSc Chemistry from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon
  5. How much is paid for last year in North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  6. How to get a job as a civil engineer after completing B.E Civil from North Maharasthra University
  7. What is the eligibility criteria fixed by Bar Council of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for M.Sc degree in microbiology? What's the eligibility criteria for the same? I am a final year student of B.Sc(Microbiology) at North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon?
  9. List of CBSE Boarding Schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Commerce at Jalgaon? How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th CBSE of Boarding school?
  10. New topics for PhD in Computer Science
  11. Which is the best software engineering college after scoring 110 marks in CET?
  12. How to do Ph.D in English Literature form North maharashtra?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  14. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  15. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  16. Top universities and colleges other than IITs for Post Graduation in Organic Chemistry?
  17. Which are the good engineering colleges in which I can get admission? I have scored 112 in MHT CET
  18. Which colleges can I get in NMU for Electrical engineering after scoring 70 marks in PCM group?
8th September 2018, 06:55 PM
amansingh_09

Default Re: Which Course or entrance exam will beneficial for me? I have completed my MPM from North Maharashtra University,Jalgaon

RRB will release their admit card on 09/09/2018 as it has just been notified by the railway recruitment board and the RRB Exam City of the candidates will be in their admit cards, Kindly check for your respective admit card and exam city.
The exam center and admit card can be downloaded from the official website of railway recruitment board and the respective dates of examination will be notified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?