2nd February 2015, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?

Hello,
I have completed MPM and now want to do
PHD From pune university so please give
me detail procedure for this and when will
the objective and subjective exam held on?????

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  2. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. Am I eligible to study Ph.D if completed Master in Personnel Management and working in Education sector?
  4. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  5. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  7. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  8. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  9. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  10. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  13. Colleges in Pune Providing Ph.D? Which entrance exam to be answered? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Last date for application for summer internship in L&T?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  17. Which Course or entrance exam will beneficial for me? I have completed my MPM from North Maharashtra University,Jalgaon
  18. Procedure to study Ph.D in Forensic Science for a postgraduate?
8th May 2015, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?

Normally, Ph.D notification of various Universities start from March till September but there is no fixed date for it. Hence, you have to just keep an eye on the notification so that you don't miss out. You have to apply on a prescribed format application form and send it with all the relevant documents to the University for admission.

If you have got NET/SLET/GATE/JRF qualification then no need to appear for any other university Ph.D entrance exam. If not then be prepared for entrance exam and interview. If you are in merit then you will be enrolled in to the Ph.D program. You have to select a topic for your research program and get it approved by your Ph.D guide. After approval of your topic you have to work on your thesis.
21st December 2015, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?

Sir. I completed M P M long back now I want to do PhD from home I can not join in any university what are the chance of doing PhD from home name the university permitting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?