30th July 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MPM course?

I am Kalias Junagade & I passed MPM ( Master in Personnel Management)in North Maharashtra University. Am I eligible for registration of PhD ? What would be the minimum criteria everyone will ask for doing Ph.D? Can someone please provide me the details as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  3. Am I eligible to study Ph.D if completed Master in Personnel Management and working in Education sector?
  4. Is it possible to do llb in Gujarat after successful completion of B.Pharmacy and mpm?
  5. Which are the best courses after MPM? How much salary package can one get after completing SAP training with MPM?
  6. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  8. Which elective paper should I choose after doing MPM?
  9. Last date for application for summer internship in L&T?
  10. What books should I refer for PhD in Finance?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after completing MS in Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Maths after completion of B.Com Hons. course?
  13. Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?
  14. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
  16. After M.Tech from an ordinary college can we do PhD? Which exams to write and how to take admission?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Mathematics after B.E.(CSE)? List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics?
  18. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
31st July 2015, 01:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MPM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Kalias Junagade & I passed MPM ( Master in Personnel Management)in North Maharashtra University. Am I eligible for registration of PhD ? What would be the minimum criteria everyone will ask for doing Ph.D? Can someone please provide me the details as soon as possible?
You have completed Master in Personnel Management so you are eligible for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
31st July 2015, 05:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got your masters qualification from a recognized university with at least 55% marks then surely you can apply for PH.D admission in management stream. For reserved category there is 5% relaxation in marks.

You have to apply on a prescribed format when the notification for admission is released by the university. You have to attend entrance exam and interview before getting registered.
12th May 2022, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD after completing Master in Personal Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?