11th September 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Which course is good for me between BHMS and Pharm D?

Which course is good for me between BHMS or Pharm D

Plz tel whether whch course is perfct to me either bhms or pharm d .plz ans me....
i am in a confusion to choose between these courses. i would like to know that which course has a better future and which is better to take up...
please give me reply

thanking you
k.sasi kala

13th May 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is good for me between BHMS and Pharm D?

which course is better then me agbsc(or)bvsc(or)bams (or) pharm D
29th June 2013, 12:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is better to take BHMS as the stream of study. It is a graduate level course where as Pharma D is a diploma course. BHMS allows you to join to the profile of 'Homeo Doctor'. Phrama D program enable you to become a pharma professional. Salary package after BHMS is better than Pharma D. Anyhow, you can make selection according to your choice.
27th November 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

How aply for bhms
29th May 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

how many mark for12 cet in able for admision in government bhms colleges in ahmednagar
8th June 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

should it better for me complete BHMS Course for get a good salaried government job?and how can I get it?
28th September 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How many marks is obtained in entrance exam for take admission for bhms course in obc category(kunbi)
28th August 2017, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Pharm D means Doctor of Pharmacy. It's not a diploma course. You can study PharmD directly after 12th in which the course duration is 6 yrs or else you can opt for PharmD after having B.Pharm degree. In that case PharmD will be called as Post Bacculerate & course duration will be 3 years.
In case of Pharm D the velocity of your "career vehicle" is not under your direct control. But if you opt for BHMS "career vehicle" will be in your complete control. It all depends on your interest, dedication & upto which level you want to gear up. All the best!
28th August 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Pharm D means Doctor of Pharmacy. It's not a diploma course. You can study PharmD directly after 12th in which the course duration is 6 yrs or else you can opt for PharmD after having B.Pharm degree. In that case PharmD will be called as Post Bacculerate & course duration will be 3 years.
In case of Pharm D the velocity of your "career vehicle" is not under your direct control. But if you opt for BHMS "career vehicle" will be in your complete control. It all depends on your interest, dedication & upto which level you want to gear up. All the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?