25th April 2012, 12:16 PM

Career scope for the candidates after completion of Biotechnology course?

Sir I want to know, what career is opened to me after biotechnology course.
I am Bio. tech. 1st year student.

Related Questions:
  1. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  2. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  3. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  4. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. Can I do graduation in Biotech after passing 12th Biology?
  6. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  7. How to get a good job after passing Biotech?
  8. Which Branch of Engineering will be in more demand after 4 years?
  9. Is Biotechnology a better career than Architecture Engineering?
  10. What kind of job will I get after my B.Com degree
  11. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  12. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  13. Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?
  14. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. What are the opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Can I opt for Biotechnology in B.Tech? -- [New]
  16. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  17. What are the career opportunities in Biotechnology?
  18. Which are the best Engineering courses to join to get a good job after 5-6 years? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd June 2012, 01:03 PM
kengtha

Default Re: Career scope for the candidates after completion of Biotechnology course?

Scope of biotech in India is not large.
However few companies that give jobs to biotech engineers are-
Hindustan Lever, Rossari Biotech India Pvt. Ltd, Dabur, Cipla, and Hindustan Antibiotics.,Godrej, Southern Petrochemical Industries Corporation Ltd, etc.These graduates also have scope in IT field if they do any networking or software course after their graduation. Bio tech engineers can go for government exams like IAS, PSC, SSC, CDS, bank exams, etc.
5th May 2013, 12:17 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Career scope for the candidates after completion of Biotechnology course?

Biotechnology applies scientific and engineering principles to living organisms in order to produce products and services of value to society. It is used in processes ranging from cheese production, brewing, and wastewater management, through to drug design and gene therapy.

Careers:

Work in biotechnology crosses several industrial and service sectors including health, agricultural, diagnostic, environmental, forestry, legal and commercial. The Bachelor of Biotechnology leads to career paths in:
•Pharmaceutical companies (drug design and development or pharmaceutical production);
•Chemical companies (nanotechnology and biosensor applications);
•Agriculture (plant breeding and engineering);
•Diagnostics companies (diagnostic test design and production);
•Legal and consulting companies (business plan analyst);
•Government agencies; and
•Research with research institutes, universities or in industry.
9th May 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Can i do biotechnology after completion of MBBS ?
12th May 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

sir which course is sutable for me m bio student
5th June 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I m planning to take biotechnology n make my Carter in it but is there a bright future of mine if I take it???
28th August 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Hi I'm year 11 and my subject that i'm taking is Biology, Chemistry, General Maths, English, Italian and Media. Can i drop my chemistry cause im struggling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?