17th February 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?

which field has more scope B.Sc Botany or B.Sc Zoology..which are the different fields which i can join after my 12th boards..i have biology but no maths in my 12th std. plz suggest

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  2. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  3. Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  5. What should I do to pursue MBBS after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?
  6. Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?
  7. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  8. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  9. Qualification required to join B.Sc Maths? Scope and good colleges?
  10. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  11. Is Maths mandatory for B.Sc(Hons) Physics from Delhi University?
  12. What is the scope of BSc Biology? What is the scope?
  13. What should I do after BSc Zoology?
  14. Is it possible to opt for biology and english after BSc graduation in chemistry, botany, Zoology?
  15. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  16. How to join Indian Army force after pursuing BSc by Biology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  17. How can I get government jobs after completion of B.Sc in zoology? -- [New]
  18. What is the scope of doing BSc in Botany
17th February 2012, 12:09 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?

To the best of my knowledge, in majority of the streams of B.Sc courses for life science candidates, definietly, there will be the comibation of Botany and Zoology. So, you will have to go through both the subjects in Graduation with B.Sc.

In contast to this, some colleges will provide the following streams in B.Sc course.

B.Sc (Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry)
B.Sc (Zoology, Biotechnology, Chemistry)
B.Sc (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry)
B.Sc (Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry)

You can choose the specialization which you are interested and know the colleges which are offering that specialization and try to get admission for your chosen specialization in that college.

As per the best choice between Botany and Zoology, you can choose the one as per your interest. Botany is purely related to Plants. All your study is related to various kinds of plants which belong to various families.

Zoology deals with the study of animals. You have to study the various metabolic systems and metabolic processes of animals like
-Digestive systesm
-Respiratory system
-Reproductive system.

So, I suggest you to make the choice as per your interest.

Opt for B.Sc course in life science streams only when you have interest to do Ph.D course or you want to make career in research side.

Otherwise opt for some technical or management related courses in Graduation.

The reason why I am telling this is many of the candidates after completion of M.Sc wth life science related streams are not getting good jobs and even if they get, they are being paid very less salaries.

Wish you all the best.
2nd May 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?

After Bsc Hons(botany0 can i join army?
18th May 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

which course has more scope between bio chemistry and food technology?
18th May 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Which course has more scope between B.Sc biochemistry and B.Sc food and technology?
6th June 2012, 02:30 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which field has more scope B.Sc Botany or B.Sc Zoology..which are the different fields which i can join after my 12th boards..i have biology but no maths in my 12th std. plz suggest

Its a very good though from you ,to become a doctor after 12th
for that you have to complete the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course

Eligibility or MBBS Courses:

1:you should pass 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.
scoring with minimum 50% marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology including Botany and Zoology.

for all backward class candidates should secure minimum 40% marks.

Duration of the course is 4 1/2 years divided into 9 semesters of 6 months each.

2::you should be an Indian National.

There are so many admission test for the MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)course:

However,if you are interested for the MBBS course,you can appear some entrance exam like:

1:AIIMS(All India Institute of Medical Sciences) Exam

2:AMUPMDC(Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges of Maharashtra) Exam

3:AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test)

4UMDET(Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test)

5r.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS

6:AFMC(Armed Forces Medical College ) exam

7:AU AIMEE(Annamalai University-All India Medical Entrance Examinations)

8:CETPPMC(Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical Colleges) exam

9:UPCMET(Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test)

10:MGIMS(Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Science ) exam
1st October 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to ask a different question?how can become a phycatrist doctor after f.s.c?
plz send me ans at ;[email protected]
20th October 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

kab nlkakta hal aims ka
form
30th October 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i think u must choose botany bcz its the field of nature learn abt plants of a nature while zoolgy have only 1 field line besides this botanist cn join foresty ,many other discipline
20th December 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

whether i should join botany or zoology because in botany i have to study chemistry which i dont like what should i do
25th February 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Hi,m now in sy bsc.& i confuse which subject i'll choose botany or zoology?which in future give me best salary!
6th March 2013, 07:58 AM
pantaloon

hi,,,,,,

course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology

1.B.Sc (Microbiology, Biotechnology, Chemistry)

2.B.Sc (Botany, Biotechnology, Chemistry)

3.B.Sc (Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry)

4.B.Sc (Zoology, Biotechnology, Chemistry)

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
29th April 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

I have PCB with Cmputr science (ISC) which stream is gud for me?
I lyk studying biology and computer alot
8th May 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Which side has more scope bba or b.sc i am a sci student
14th May 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

hi..sir my qusetion is dat can botany student can also do clincal science course ...??
15th June 2013, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

sir..i am bsc 2nd yr student..and my subject is botany, zoology and chemisty .which subject combination is more effective in future.? Zoology and botany..,zoology and chemistry..and botany and chemisty..plzz help me..
22nd June 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

for higher studies or job chance in abroad which sub has more scope - bsc botany / bsc zoology / agriculture ??
23rd June 2013, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

im going to take addimision in bsc.. i have taken chemistry, biochemistry as my subjects but confused in between botany and zoology....what should i opt for plz help me....totally confused
24th June 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what are the various jobs in botany without mathematics?
27th June 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i gave entrances for mbbs but i could not get admission in any government college.now i don't know which course to opt.could you please tell me.moreover i am too confused either i should apply for botany or zoology honours.i have interest in both.
6th July 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

what is better biotechnology wuth botany or zoology i hve take zoology .
12th July 2013, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

i finished b.sc advanced zoology and biotechnology ,but one reappear in allied chemistry ,i can join in m.sc zoology or posibel
12th November 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligibility of archeologuy and evolution zoolody and genitics?
15th November 2013, 08:03 AM
himangshusarmah

Both of them has their vast application in practical life.So both of them have large scope and demand.
You can go for mbbs if you are interested in medical.You can also opt for genetic engineering.OR otherwise you can go for microbiology,biotechnology etc.You can also try for phermacist.
23rd November 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

the combination of zoology botany and psychology are right or not?
23rd March 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Its zoology
there are a great demand of doctors in india
8th September 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi i want to ask what is that combination of zoology botany and psychology and can i do specialization in any of these subject meanz i can do m.s.c or m.phil in any of these like go in zoology , botany after b.s.c plz tell me i m worried
6th June 2015, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 64% in 12the sci I want to become a professor and i am having interest in botany so what do you suggest which option should I choose rather than going to b.ed or d.ed
24th June 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 66% in 12th from PCM stream. For bsc can i take subjects related with biology like botany or zoology?
26th June 2015, 07:36 AM
Unregistered

As you have above said there are many jobs who have finished MSC in zoology but for girls only two options are there either lectural or researcher. Please suggest any other option best for girls.
11th July 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I have 67%score i HS.. I want to become scientist or getting a god job.which course has more scope between B.sc botany B.sc zoology and microbiology.
22nd July 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir, i am kavita, and i have just passed 12th exam with pcmb with 80% marks and now i am very confused for the bsc (hons.)'s sub. can you pls tell me which have the better career option zology/botany?
31st July 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Hiie sir...i have secured 77.6% in 12th sc..nw i have choosen bsc botany honours for my future studies..z this r8????? what kind of jobs i can do in the future through this line of education???
3rd August 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Akangsha.Sir please tell me which have the better career option zology/botany?
2nd October 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want collecting information about aft complted bsc botany plz sir can u tell now what m i doing
4th December 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, l am an undergraduate taking b.sc biology Botany or Zoology option. I am wondering which of the two l am to choose and why should l choose
27th March 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone I just want to know is ther any bsc subjects without chemistry,physics which is related bilogy
4th February 2019, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm passed my 12th exam but my Mani subject is math and biology is my secondary .I want to study by botany honour so I'm eligible for this or not
23rd August 2020, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

After hs which is better? B.sc botany or b.sc zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?