20th March 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?

after completing bsc with 48% in botany and zoology which master courses we do................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  2. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  3. Can I apply for MBBS? My subjects are statistics, Botany and Zoology
  4. Can I do M.Com after BSc Botany Zoology after completing BSc?
  5. Can I get a government job after passing BSc with combination of Botany, Zoology and Psychology
  6. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  7. Can I sit for W.B.SSc after doing integrated BSc B.Ed course in Chem, Botany, Zoology stream and MSc in zoology?
  8. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry -- [New]
  9. Can I appear in JRF exam after completing BSc Graduation from Zoology and Botany
  10. What to do after completing BSc in subjects of Zoology, Botany, Chemistry and Environmental Science
  11. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  12. Can i appear for JRF exam if I am BSc graduate from Zoology and Botany?
  13. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  14. How to do B.Ed or MSc after finishing BSc in Zoology and Botany?
  15. Which colleges will suit me for MSc Zoology in Delhi?
  16. Job options after BSc. in bioscience (general/pass) with subject combination of Zoology, Botany, and Molecular biology (biophysics and biochemistry)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for IFS exam after passing BSc computer application honors with Zoology and Botany?
  18. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
2nd May 2013, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?

Which scope is best among zoology , botany and chemistry.
23rd July 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Masters course can I apply for after completion of B.Sc with 48% in Botany and Zoology?

I have passed my B.Sc botany with 55%. I didn't clear anY entrance exam also.so which course should I choose for my better future
9th September 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I do pharmacy after bsc with cbz
1st January 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a science graduate .completed my M.A. in education. am I eligible for NET exam in educn.
6th January 2019, 08:30 PM
Siraj ali khan

After completing graduation in bsc Zoology there are many masters degree you can opt further. Some of the choices are:
Master of science in Zoology.(honors)
Masters of philosophy in Zoology.
Masters of philosophy in life science.
Master of science in Zoology.
Master of science in applied Zoology.
26th April 2023, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I study medical doctor in master class after bsc in zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?