28th April 2015, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Which course to opt for after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture which adds value for money?

Which course to opt for after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture which adds value for money? I really don't want to do any random courses instead I want to make sure that I will pick up the best course after completion of my B.Sc course which would help me to get a job. Kindly answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  2. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Agriculture?
  4. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  5. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  6. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  7. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  8. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What are the jobs after completion of BSc Agriculture?
  11. What are the job opportunities for me after undergoing BSc Agriculture 3rd year?
  12. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  13. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  14. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  15. What is the best option for me after completion of BSc Agriculture? I am interested in Plant Genetics and Pathology
  16. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  17. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  18. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
28th April 2015, 10:59 AM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Which course to opt for after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture which adds value for money?

hello friend
after completion your B.sc in agriculture, you have many options to grow up your areer in many fields.
After graduation, you have to do the post graduation in your field. This is the best for you, if you want to study.
And if you want to get the job after graduation, the there are many job oppritunities for you.
If you want get the job as a officer, then you can apply for IPS, IAS, IRS, IFS etc.
If you want to get the job in difence, the you can also apply for IAS, CDS etc.
I hope you are satisfy from these helpful lines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?