13th September 2011, 04:34 PM
sudhasweety12

Which course is prefer after MBA? I have completed my Graduation with biotechnology and MBA with finance. Now I would like to continue my further studies in US

Hello,,,, I have completed my Graduation with BIOTECHNOLOGY and PG with MBA(FINANCE). Now i would like to continue my further studies in US. Am in confusion to choose the further courses that which suites to my profile. whether to go with MS or any other courses. So please suggest me and help me in further studies.
Waiting for your replay.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  2. Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance
  3. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  4. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  5. Which course to do after MBA? I have completed MBA in Finance in July
  6. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  7. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  8. Which of the following MBA courses are in demand between MBA Finance, HR and IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  10. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  11. Procedure to join ICWA? I have completed BCS, MBA(HR and Finance)
  12. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance? -- [New]
  13. How to continue with studies after completing MBA Marketing?
  14. Which stream should I select in NET exam after completing MBA(Finance)?
  15. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Management studies after completing MBA Finance
  17. What should I choose after doing B.Tech?
  18. How can I take admission in Biotech if I am a student of BSc?
21st June 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is prefer after MBA? I have completed my Graduation with biotechnology and MBA with finance. Now I would like to continue my further studies in US

Hello i have completed my graduate Bsc and MBA dual marketing & finance, i would like to continue further studies in US or UK. Please suggest me some further details for my studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?