14th June 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose between CA and CS?

I b.com final year student. I m in greater confusion whether i have to do CA or CS. Please tell me which is suitable for girls? Which course has job opportunity in future?

28th July 2013, 05:14 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Which course should I choose between CA and CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I b.com final year student. I m in greater confusion whether i have to do CA or CS. Please tell me which is suitable for girls? Which course has job opportunity in future?

Dear Friend ,

I think C.A & C.S are the both courses are the very good courses in the market both courses is very well But , its depends your interest If you have interest in the account & calculative subject then you should go to the account means C.A

C.A Stands for the ''Charter Accountant ''

And if you have many ability then you should choose the C.S like if you have the good leadership then good communication skills then good personality Etc then you prefers the C.S.

Even tough if you have the any query then please Click here

with best wishes of Makes 25..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?