18th April 2011, 07:31 PM
Gowthami Reddy

Courses which I should do to get placed in a good software company?

Sir/mam
I completed my B.Tech, E.C.E(passed out).so please suggest me the courses that i have to do to get placed in a good company i software streem.

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are required to be joined in a good software company? I am a final year ECE student
  2. Which are the necessary courses to learn to join the software company? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and communication
  3. Which are the courses to get in IT software company?
  4. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  5. Which firm should I join for internship during summer leave of Computer Engineering 2nd year?
  6. Can I do Software related courses if working in IBM after completing B.Tech(E&TC) and Software Testing course? What should I do if doesn't get permission?
  7. What are the basic technical requirements for getting a job in good software company?
  8. What are the qualifications required to get a job in software company?
  9. Is it possible for me to get a good job in good company even after having 49% marks in 12th?
  10. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  11. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  12. Which all courses I can do to get prepared for getting a job in software company? -- [New]
  13. Which is the best software course to pursue after B.Tech for getting a good job in IT Company?
  14. How to do internship in a good software company?
  15. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  16. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  17. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
22nd June 2011, 01:04 AM
goutham63
Junior Member+

Default Re: Courses which I should do to get placed in a good software company?

minimum basic about languages like c,c++,java vb,dot net and having perfection in any programming language
23rd June 2011, 05:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

There are two areas that you can concentrate on to get a job in a good software company. One area in which you can get training is in the communication side. There are lots of institutes that are providing training for candidates in this field. Then the other area for which you can go for training is programming. There are lots of Languages that you can learn and be an expert in. The usual languages for which every one goes for training are Java, Dot net, C++ etc. Having skill in programming is one of the key ways in which you can excel in the software industry.
26th June 2011, 12:31 AM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowthami Reddy View Post
Sir/mam
I completed my B.Tech, E.C.E(passed out).so please suggest me the courses that i have to do to get placed in a good company i software streem.
Dear Friend,

You can do java, C++ or net as per your choice of interest. You will definitely get job in any MNC.

In software you chances are more to success. All the best.

Regards,

Ramjash
31st August 2011, 11:11 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Sir/mam

If you want to placed in multinational mnc companies then you have so many

options.programming is a very good field and there is so much scope and

requirment for a good programmer in mnc companies.You have so many

options like c,c++,java,php languages.

So start from the basic.The first step is you should learn c language.Its the

basic language of computer field and after that try to learn c++ and after

that java.Its very helpful to get a good job in mncs companies.

So all the best
11th September 2011, 01:02 AM
manoj rajpurohit

You can choose the programming field in which you can make a good career.

you can also choose the web designing for create your own web pages.

you can also choose the .net for the networking field.

i will suggest you to choose the JAVA language in which you can make your future bright because of its simplicity and the portability.

best of luck.
11th March 2013, 09:08 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: Courses which I should do to get placed in a good software company?

Quote:
Sir/mam

Basically, in order to get into a software company, you have lots of choices, you can go for many popular software courses that will enhance your software skills as well as it will be good for your resume. If you go for this international level courses ,you have a tag of that company, viz. microsoft which is very beneficial for you.

You can go for any of these certifications:-

Microsoft

Cisco

CompTIA

ISC2

ISEB

ITIL®

Oracle

PMI

PRINCE2®

RedHat®

SixSigma

ASQ

You can also go for language skills like:-

Java

.NET

PHP, PERL, Phython

C,C++

CCNA

If you can get any of these certifications according to your liking, it will be extremely useful for you, in terms of placement as well as for your career!!

Good luck!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?