2nd September 2011, 11:16 PM

Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?

i am learning in 10th class in jawahar navodaya vidyalaya basmathnagar(maharashtara) it is cbse school i want to take admision in 11th class in aligarh muslim university please let me know the procedure of this. shaikh areeb-ul haque

1. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University
  2. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. What is the procedure for admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?
  4. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th?
  5. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  6. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  7. how to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th class examination
  8. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate? -- [New]
  9. Procedure for admission in class 11th in AMU?
  10. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  11. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th CBSE student?
  12. Will I get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University after passing 10th exam
  13. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? Where to get the form?
  14. What's the procedure to take admission in 11th class in AMU? I am learning in 10th class from HMIC, Moradabad(UP)
  15. What is the procedure for taking admission in 11th with science stream in AMU?
  16. Procedure to get admission in AMU Aligarh? When are the forms available and what is the test schedule? When will the test be held?
  17. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  18. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
19th September 2011, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?

what is the syllabus for entrance exam for class 11th in aligarh muslim university?
20th September 2011, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?

Sir pls tell me what is procedure to take admission in aligarh aur sir iska form kab nikalta hai aur kahan se milega pls sir help me
3rd October 2011, 02:56 PM

Sir i want to take admission in aligarh muslim university in session 2012-2013 please tell th procedure
9th October 2011, 06:18 PM

assalamualekum ,janaab what is the procedure of taking admission in class 11. sir please reply me.

allah-hafiz
mail me at : [email protected]
faiz khan
15th October 2011, 08:32 PM

sir i want to know the syllabus in PCM for session 2012-2012. sir pls tell me
23rd October 2011, 01:45 PM

Like everyone,I also wanna know the procedure and syllabus for AMU 11th entrance....
Mail Me: [email protected]
25th October 2011, 10:05 AM

please tell me the procedure of taking admission in 11th class at amu univ.
25th October 2011, 08:19 PM

sir tell me plz when will be the entrance test for 11th class of session 2011
26th October 2011, 10:15 PM

How can we take admission in 11th class?
27th October 2011, 11:45 AM

i am learning in 10th class in Tidke vidyalaya Nagpur(maharashtara) it is sse school i want to take admision in 11th class in aligarh muslim university please let me know the procedure of this. syed shabuddin
Please give me the full detail about Entrance exam and admission.

Thanks & Regards

Syed Shabuddin
Nagpur
27th October 2011, 02:03 PM

sir i want addmission in 11th non medical in amu
12th November 2011, 07:53 PM

i am from jnk and i am reading in NCERT school , i want to know about addimission process ?
17th November 2011, 07:49 PM

sir i am frm j&k & wana no da procedure to take admission in amu for 11th (2012_2013)
18th November 2011, 06:29 PM

sir ,i want to take admission in amu .so please give me full information about the procedure.
22nd November 2011, 09:30 AM

sir i am from jammu&kashmir i want to take admission in class 11th what is the procidure for admission.
25th November 2011, 07:23 AM

sir I want to take admission in 11th class in AMU.Please send me details about entrance exam and its date
26th November 2011, 09:39 AM

i am learning in 10th class in priadarshini public school it is cbse school i want to take admision in 11th class in aligarh muslim university in scince please let me know the procedure of this. shaikh MD AJMAL HUSSAIN
3rd December 2011, 05:42 PM

sir i m from kashmir n i want to take admission in AMU sir plz send me date of entrance exam n syllabus
3rd December 2011, 07:30 PM

sir please give me details about entrance in class 11
7th December 2011, 09:56 AM

what is the procedure to take admission in 11th class.when advertiesment of submitting admission form and and how we get admission form and prospectus
8th December 2011, 07:47 PM

sir i m from kashmir n i want to take admission in 11th class in amu plz send me details about entrence exams and date.
mail me at. [email protected]
11th December 2011, 07:46 PM

Sir,i wanna 2 ask u plz tel me the procedure how 2 give exam 4r 11 i would be highly obliged 2 u
12th December 2011, 01:01 AM

what is the procedure to take admission in 11th class inAMU please tell me
14th December 2011, 06:28 PM

Sir pls tell me what is procedure to take admission in aligarh aur sir iska form kab nikalta hai aur kahan se milega pls sir help me
Dear
admission form Feb-march mai nikalta hai, aur entrace test hota hai. the syllabus is based on class 8-10. the form will be available online. best of luck.
17th December 2011, 01:34 PM

18th December 2011, 05:47 PM

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1315734]How can we take admission in 11th class?[/QUOTEplease tell me also.
21st December 2011, 01:09 PM

Sir Assalamo alekum, Sir I want to take admission in class 11th science stream in Amu for my daughter. Plz send me the syllabous,exam form and sample papers for entrece exam of class 11th science stream in Amu.2012-2013 entrece exa Mail [email protected]
21st December 2011, 01:16 PM

Sir Assalamo alekum, Sir I want to take admission in class 11th science stream in Amu for my daughter. Plz send me the syllabous,exam form and sample papers for entrece exam of class 11th science stream in Amu.2012-2013 entrece exa Mail [email protected]
23rd December 2011, 01:00 PM

SIR HOW ARE YOU ? I THINK YOU R FINE WILL YOU TELL
ME ABOUT FEE STRUCTUE TO TAKE ADMISSION IN 11TH CLASS IN ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY AND ALSO ABOUT ENTRANCE TEST
26th December 2011, 11:15 AM

I WANT TO KNOW THE PROCEDURE RELATED TO ADMISSION IN CLASS 11.
28th December 2011, 04:50 PM

assalam aalikum
i am studing in class 10. tell me how i can get admission in amu class 11
reply@srkhan2897
28th December 2011, 04:53 PM

Post Re: Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?

Sir i want to take admission in aligarh muslim university in session 2012-2013 please tell th procedure
plz help me to get admission in amu and when will the entrence form will apper

i am reading in 10th class bijainagar ajmer

and i want the subv is science bio
28th December 2011, 08:39 PM

sir i want to have an admission in amu for class 11th
28th December 2011, 08:48 PM

PLEASE,I KNOW THE ADMISSION IN CLASS11TH IN ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY
30th December 2011, 04:03 PM

as everyone wants to know how to take admission in 11 ialso want it please mail me at [email protected]
3rd January 2012, 10:28 PM

i am studying in 10th class in National Gems Higher Secondary School(Kolkata) it is icse school i want to take admission in 11th class in aligarh muslim university in session 2012-2013 .please let me know the procedure of this..Please send me details about entrance exam,forms and its date to [email protected] Aziz(kolkata)
4th January 2012, 04:36 PM

When Application form and prospectus for addmisssion class 11th in AMU Aligarh will come.
my e-mail [email protected]
4th January 2012, 09:21 PM

i want know about 11th class sullbus.sir please tell me..
5th January 2012, 08:11 PM

kindly convey me the date when Application form and prospectus for addmisssion class 11th in AMU Aligarh will come for the year 2012......my e-mail id - [email protected]
6th January 2012, 09:19 PM

DEAR M/S,

ASSLAM-O-ALLAIKUM.,

My son is appearing in the examination of class 10th from C.B.S.E. standard this year, and I want to get his admission in class 11th in THE ALIGARTH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH, so please let me know the process that how can he get the admission in A.M.U. ALIGARH, about the availability of test form and the test schedule, that when and where he get the form and when the test will be held.

Thanks and regards,
DR. ZIA KHAN
MOB.NO.= 09839747749
Email = [email protected]
= [email protected]
8th January 2012, 02:21 PM

what is the procedure to take admission in 11th class in AMU please tell me & reply me on [email protected]
8th January 2012, 05:18 PM

respected sir,
I am appearing for board exams this year and i want to get enrolled in Aligarh Muslim University in class 11th so please let me know when will the forms be available and date for the examination.Kindly tell me the syllabus also.
8th January 2012, 09:04 PM

assalam valekum , sir what is the procedure of taking admission in class 11. sir please reply me.

my email id is - [email protected]
hope u will reply it
9th January 2012, 12:50 PM

please help me by telling the procedure to get in amu for class 11 .
Well! I m from R.R.K. Sr. Sec. School, chandausi doing 10th
11th January 2012, 09:19 PM

DEAR M/S,

ASSLAM-O-ALLAIKUM.,

My brother is appearing in the examination of class 10th from U.P Board this year, and I want to get his admission in class 11th in THE ALIGARTH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY ALIGARH, so please let me know the process that how can he get the admission in A.M.U. ALIGARH, about the availability of test form and the test schedule, that when and where he get the form and when the test will be held.

Thanks and regards,
Md. Ashfaq Ansari
e-mail, [email protected]
12th January 2012, 05:27 PM

hello sir how are you? i think you are fine. my self akash . will you tell me what is the fee structure to take admission in 11th class and also about entrance test????????
my email id is [email protected].
14th January 2012, 06:37 PM

Red face Re: Procedure to take admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University?

Sir pls tell me what is procedure to take admission in aligarh aur sir iska form kab nikalta hai aur kahan se milega pls sir help me[/QUOTE]
19th January 2012, 11:14 PM
vinay21feb

You have a good scored Congrats. My friend Its all depends on your interest,first see whats your dream to make, or in what, u want to do job.
you have very nice percentage, so can take any stream and will be very usefull.They both have thier own advantages.
20th January 2012, 08:47 AM

sir class 11 ka form kab aur kahan milega plz sir help me and convey on [email protected]