2nd June 2018, 01:38 AM
devbhati135

Which course should I do after completing 12th Commerce to become a Deputy Superintendent?

Hello everyone, I have just passed my 12th Board exam from Commerce stream. I have decided to become a Deputy Superintendent. So, I would like to know that which course I should do to achieve my aim? Please let me know immediately.

3rd June 2018, 11:51 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after completing 12th Commerce to become a Deputy Superintendent?

To become DSP ( Deputy Superintendent of Police ) you have to appear and qualify in Civil Service examination or PSC examination.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree to appear for examination. Candidates have to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection.

For syllabus and other information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?