31st July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do after passing 12th commerce?

hey sir, me pranjal i am passed 12th commerse
I m very abash about study wht couse i do plz sugestion me plz reply
[email protected] is my id

29th September 2011, 01:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I do after passing 12th commerce?

There are several courses which you can opt for after the completion of your 12th class in commerce. You can join in for the graduate course in commerce such as B.COM. If you are having an interest in the accounting field related to the finance they can go in for the CA course. Another option would be to join for the ICWA course. There are some other graduation courses which can be selected as options such as BBA or BBM etc. Any course you choose after the 12th class should be fully based on your interest.
16th November 2012, 08:01 PM
Namitamd

Hi,

After completing the 12th in commerce, you can join B. com, BBA, BBM, BCA, BA etc think and analyse your skills and then join the course accordingly. You need to think as to what is your aim and destiny in life, then decide based on that. You need to study little and score well. All these courses are very easy and you can score well more than distinction and then you can easily opt for compus placement after graduation completion. You can even register in the job sites and get interview calls. So think and the best decision and join the graduation course.
14th June 2013, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

what can i do after passing 12 witout commerce?
14th June 2013, 04:42 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Hello friend

Mostly you are eligible for all the comerce courses
The best courses you can choose are
1. Chartered Accounts
2. Company secretary
3. Bachelor's of commerce
4. Bachelor's of Business Administration
5. Bachelor's of Computers Applications
6. Cost and Work Accountancy

all the best........
14th June 2013, 07:49 PM
Vamshi.Kothari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would suggest you to do chartered accountancy course. As you may be watching that there is a growing demand for this course now a days.
This is the procedure to do ca
Chartered accountancy is different from other courses in the sense that one does not need to go to any institute and attend classes to be able to become a chartered accountant.
The chartered accountancy course is done via the correspondence route, and the applicants are required to study by themselves and then give the examinations on the dates set by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).After completing +2 following steps have to be completed in becoming a chartered accountant

The steps involved in becoming a chartered accountant are as follows:

Step 1. Taking up the foundation course for chartered accountancy: Students have to get registered for the foundation course at the Indian Chartered Accountants Institute before embarking on their studies to become a chartered accountant. This foundation course is usually of a one-year duration, and the course material is provide to the student, who then has to study it in preparation for an examination at the end of the one-year period.

Step 2. Completing the foundation course and preparing for the intermediate examination: After clearing the foundation exam for chartered accountancy, students then have to start their practical training. They have to complete 18 months of practical training with a chartered accountant before sitting for the intermediate examination. The students are tested on two groups of three papers each during this examination.

Step 3. Qualifying in the intermediate examination and appearing for the final examination: Students can start studying for the final exam only after dealing the intermediate examination. They then have to undergo two more years of practical training before they can sit for the final examination, in which the students are tested on two groups of four papers each.

Step 4. Enroll as a member of the ICAI and choose to either join employment or set up own practice: After successful completion of the final exam, the aspiring CA can apply for membership of the ICAI. All members are deemed associate members of the institute. Associate members who have been in practice for a minimum of five years and possess the experience prescribed by the council for this purpose are entitled to apply for Fellowship.
15th June 2013, 10:46 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are many courses available after 12th commerce stream and you can opt for any of it according to your interest.

Some of the courses available for you are given below.

-B.Com.

-Chartered Accountancy

-ICWAI Foundation course

-BBA

-BCA if you have studied maths in 12th

-Fashion Designing

-Architecture if you studied Maths in 12th

-Interior Designing

-BBM

Also note that whatever course you are doing you must do it from a top college. Nowadays quality education is the need and those who complete courses from a top college will get placement assistance
28th July 2013, 04:17 PM
MAKES 25
Senior Member+

Talking Re: Which course should I do after passing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Friend ,

After the 12th std. in the commerce stream you have been open the many grate options open.

After the 12th std. you have the many options open which are as under :-

1. B.B.A

2. B.Com

3. B.C.A

4. C.A

5. C.S

6. D.ed

7. I.C.W.A

8. Call Center

9. Fashion Designing

10. B.A

ETC...

Then after if you have any query then please Click here

with best wishes of Makes 25.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?