13th July 2010, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I do to get a job in Canada?

hello sir/mem i am mitul modi from navsari.i want to go to canada for job &i am b.pharm fresher still i am working in ongc comapany as a pharmacist.please guide about my career and further study and which coarse is benifit for me to going to canada?

11th July 2011, 02:39 PM
rajaram551

Default Re: Which course should I do to get a job in Canada?

You have to appear for IELTS examination. To get through this examination, you have to go for a coaching class and they will give points for the exam and only after getting through this exam, you are eligible for searching a job in Canada.
19th February 2012, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

helo what i do in canada that after completing my study i get job and permant residence
26th February 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

can i get job in canada and what is the elegibilty for that
11th October 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

currently i have completed 2 years in computer science. i had to leave the course 4 months back due to some problems in the family and also felt computer is not for me. i have been working in a firm related to automobile industry for past 8 months. i would like to do some diploma course in automobile engineering or administration. kindly advise
4th July 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

sir/madem
i have don my bsc. with non medical course now suggest which course i do that i get a good job in Canada
7th April 2016, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What courses is best for me (non-medical stream) to get job in canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?