3rd March 2012, 06:46 PM
KHALIDKHAN.RCR

Which course should I do to open an Air Ticketing Office?

What should i do to open an air ticketing office? ...please tell me which one is it

25th December 2019, 12:04 AM
Bibek Lamichhane

Default Re: Which course should I do to open an Air Ticketing Office?

To open an Air Ticketing Office, at first you should get yourself registered with IATA and other such such agencies. Further, you should establish contact with different Airlines and get registered. If you have contacts with different offices then it would be helpful. However, it would be better if you you first work in any leading travel agency for a year or two, which will give you idea about all the theoritical and practical ideas about operation of Ticketing Business.

Air ticketing requires you to be appointed by individual Airlines as an authorized agent. This in turn requires various insurances and Bonds to be in place along with a trading record and Licences and Company formations.
25th December 2019, 12:15 AM
Bibek Lamichhane

Default Re: Which course should I do to open an Air Ticketing Office?

To open an Air Ticketing Business, you should do IATA foundation course as soon as you complete your 10+2. The foundation course is a globally recognized course. It includes quality training products important for anyone who wishes to upgrade their knowledge and skills required for making a career in travel industry.

The course helps you gain a foothold in the travel industry with opportunities like travel consultants, work in travel companies, work in MNCs, Air Ticketing Business and seek employment anywhere in the world as travel planners.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?