9th August 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Full information about Railway Ticketing job?

Hi,
I have completed my 12th commerce with 65% from cbsc board,i just want to enter into railway ticketing job.Kindly provide me full information regarding the above mention concern

19th August 2014, 12:12 AM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Full information about Railway Ticketing job?

Dear you want to become TTE or TC in Indian Railways then you should have following eligibilities :

Must have passed class 10th with at least 50% marks

Age should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years and relaxation in upper age as per government rules which is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates

After that you will have to apply for this job through online/offline mode (Whatever is required by the Railway Zone) then Railway department will conduct a written examination that will be of objective type and following subjects will be asked in that written examination :

General Knowledge
Basic Mathematics
Reasoning Ability

If you successfully pass written examination then you will have to go through psycho test and there will be no interview or any other test except psycho after written exam and after getting qualified in psycho test you will become Ticket Collector in Railways.

Remember there are different zones of Indian Railways and recruits employees so you should keep in touch with latest recruitment in Railways and when TCs are required then apply for the job.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?