9th March 2012, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?

I am doing engineering in computer science now. I have the ideas about the basics of c,c++ and java. Ilike to work in an multinational company as software developer. So which course I have to do after the completion of my degree and where is the cetified institution in kerala whrer I can join there and for improving my knowledge?

9th March 2012, 02:51 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?

dear friend,
You are pursuing B.tech course in computer science engineering stream, and you want to become a software developer in future..

Then to become a software developer one must have a proper knowledge in programing languages like---------- C, C++, Java etc..

You know all these things... Then don't need to worry, and don't need to go for any other course...

When you get a job in a software exporter company then they will give the training about the particular portion in which you have to work...

Now a days students from mechanical and production engineering are also get placed in such software exporter companies and they manage to work in that field with the help of training....

So, don't get panic, what you know is enough to become a software developer...

All the best....
9th August 2013, 01:04 PM
srikanth2207

Default Re: Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?

Hello Friend! so you are currently studying in CS.So for to become s/w developer you must have strong basic in any language c,c++.Basics are not required you must have great skills required.To acquire that using basic you can join in any institute and learn advanced courses in C,C++.These will help you to become software developer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?