4th August 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a Software Developer in IBM if secured 62% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech(CSE)?

Sir,
Can you please tell me about the jobs related criteria to get a job in IBM company. I have got 62% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering. Am I eligible to apply in IBM as a Software Developer?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IBM Senior Software Engineer post if secured 65% in 10th, 89.63% in Diploma, 68% in B.Tech and 79.2% in M.E.?
  2. Desktop Level-II or Software Developer, which is better to choose if selected for both in IBM?
  3. Eligibility to apply in IBM for a candidate secured 82%, 56% and 63% in 10th, 12th and B.E.(Chemical Engineering) respectively?
  4. In which company I should apply to get promotion if want to quit Software Developer post in IBM?
  5. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  6. Am I eligible for MNC to get a software developer job? I am a fresher passout
  7. Eligibility to get job in IBM for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 69.8% in 12th and 73% in B.Tech?
  8. Can I get job in IBM if secured 45% in 10th, 46% in 12th, 70% in B.Sc and 61% in B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to get job in IBM for a B.Tech graduate who has secured 56% in 10th?
  10. Can I get job in TCS as a Software Developer with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  12. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 82% in 10th, 88% in 12th and 7.0 CGPA in BE with one arrear?
  13. How can I get job in Infosys, Accenture and IBM as a Software Developer? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  14. Can I become a Software Developer in IBM and Wipro if completed B.Sc(IT) from SMU and .NET Training?
  15. Eligibility criteria to be placed in companies like IBM, Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel? Am I eligible to attend for the interviews in these companies having secured 70% in 10th, 72% in 12th, 80% in UG and 80% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for Accenture, IBM and Samsung Recruitment being a candidate having scored 77% in 10th, 78% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech with ECE stream?
  17. What should I do to get job as Software Developer having scored 81.6 in 10th, 91.8 in 12th and 76.7 in BE ?
  18. Am I eligible for companies like TCS,IBM,WIPRO?
5th August 2015, 07:51 PM
mwh

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Software Developer in IBM if secured 62% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech(CSE)?

NO,you are not eligible for job in IBM.
the minimum eligibility for getting job in IBM is 70% in graduation and post graduation.
65% aggregate in 10th and 12th class.
you should have a good communication skills,and good interpersonal skills and excellent time management.
Under Graduate / Graduate can apply.
Freshers or experienced also can apply.
Candidates must have good Verbal & excellent Communication Skills.
Candidates must have willing to work in any shifts including night shifts.
selection process:
written test
group discussion
technical interview
HR interview
5th August 2015, 08:52 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a Software Developer in IBM if secured 62% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech(CSE)?

No, you are not eligible to apply for IBM On-campus interview. IBM is one of the top companies in India. It has a good reputation all over the world. Let's see the eligibility criteria to apply for on-campus interview:

The basic academic qualification to apply for this examination is that the candidate should have completed graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 70% marks in aggregate in throughout their career. No active backlogs are allowed. Those who are studying in the final year of degree course may also apply.
6th August 2015, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please tell me about the jobs related criteria to get a job in IBM company. I have got 62% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering. Am I eligible to apply in IBM as a Software Developer?
As per marks criteria, you are not eligible for IBM recruitment.

IBM is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IBM is,

IBM= 70%

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for IBM recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?