6th July 2015, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?

I have done diploma in computer science and engineering after 10th now what can I do?? Can someone give me the information on this soon as possible? What would be the best course to opt next? Hope that I will get the information soon as possible.

Thanks!

7th July 2015, 07:45 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?

After completion of your Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course from a recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. After completion of your B.Tech course, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sectors.
7th July 2015, 11:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?

You have so many opportunities in the current market after completing of your diploma in the computer science and engineering.

If you want to go for further study then you can go for the bachelor degree and my suggestion to you is that you should pursue your bachelor degree in the "Computer science".

However you can also go for the job.

Here is some job opportunities for you :

Govt sector jobs :

** Indian railway

** DRDO

** BSNL TTA

** MTNL

Private sectors Jobs :

** Samsung

** Motorola

** Philips

** Siemans

** HP

One more thing is that if you go for the job after your diploma then you will not got a considerable good pay scale so my suggestion to you is that you should go for the job after completion of your bachelor degree
7th July 2015, 11:38 AM
vickyhansi

Following are best course after diploma in computer science and Engineering:

B.Tech

B.E

B.A

B.Sc

BCA

BBA

Or you can for following:

C

C++

JAVA

Oracle

PHP

LINUX

UNIX

Data Structure
7th July 2015, 07:18 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

You can join the B.E. course after completing your Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering stream.

You can join the B.E. course through lateral entry so that you can join directly in second year of the course.

The list of streams that you are eligible in graduation course after Computer Science and Engineering in Diploma are as follows.

.Computer Science and Engineering,
.Computer Science and Systems Engineering,
.Electronics and Computer Engineering,
.Information Technology

These are the course you are eligible to do in your graduation course.

To join graduation course you have to appear for the entrance test conducted by your state education board(Ex:-JELET,ECET).

Qualify that exam and appear for web counselling and you will be allotted in the college and course based on your performance in the test and web options selected.
8th July 2015, 01:58 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

After successful completion of your DIploma in Computer Science Engineering, you can opt for various higher studies as well as for jobs, but there are fewer job opportunities for a DIploma holder than a B.Tech or B.E. degree holder.

Therefore, it will be best if you opt for LEET examination and opt for higher studies like B.Tech, B.E, etc. and have a good career ahead.

Some of the higher studies for which you can opt for is mentioned below;

> Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engg.

> Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engg.

> Bachelor of Technology in IT.

> Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering

> Bachelor of Science in CS.

> Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology.

> Bachelor of Science in COmputer Applications, etc.
31st May 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Is there any search engine website which guides after diploma admission like what next plus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?