11th September 2013, 06:42 PM
ramyasri kutti

Which course should I take after completing B.Ed

i was completed in m.com B.ED.futher which course iam taken.but i like only teaching job i improve my knowlege

22nd March 2015, 09:15 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I take after completing B.Ed

The best option after B.Ed is to apply CTET exam.

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education

You can join following department after B.Ed course:-

Schools.

Coaching Centers.

Private Tuition.

Home Tuition.

Education Consultancies.

Education Department.
22nd March 2015, 12:29 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Please note that you have now very educational qualification for the teaching post. You can go for getting the teaching post now. In this way, you can support your family financially.

If you still interested in further studies, then my advice is that to go for Ph.D in concerned subject rather than any other course/diploma. Being Ph.D, you will have better career options, better salary package and fame also.

If you have financial dusturbance, then you may proceed in the teaching profession. Then you can also go for any correspondence course.
24th March 2015, 04:13 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramyasri kutti View Post
i was completed in m.com B.ED.futher which course iam taken.but i like only teaching job i improve my knowlege
After completion of B.ED course you are eligible to teach in a school up-to class ( i - viii ) there is no need for further course . But still if you want to teach students up-to class xii then you need to go for a M.Ed course which you can apply as you have completed your B.Ed degree . This course will help you to boost more knowledge and also chances to become a principal too in a school after 4-5 years of experience only.

There is one more option that you can opt is that you can go for NET exam , for your PhD course . and you can become a lecturer in a college .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?