13th March 2015, 08:49 PM
risana sakeer

Minimum qualification for airport management?

i am a +1 science student i would like to know about airport management courses

Related Questions:
22nd March 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification for airport management?

I am finishing in my B.sc.Information techonolgy but have a interest in airport line so tell me a details for that...
24th March 2015, 04:28 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum qualification for airport management?

In pursuing Air port management as a career , you need to do a diploma course or desertification course from any airlines academy , after that you can apply for a post of air port management .

So it is advisable for you to join air port management course as soon as possible .Institute which offers this course are :

> > AVLON ACADEMY

> > FRANKFIN

> > AHA ACADEMY

> > KINGFISHER AIRLINES etc..

For getting admission into these institute you need to have a following qualification :

> > Minimum graduation degree 50% marks and above (Candidates having less than 50% marks can be considered after personal interview.)

> > Age limit : 21- 30 years

> > unmarried male/female

> > must have a good height , good health and good eyesight

> > English is a must .

AIRPORT GROUND SERVICES (AIRPORT MANAGEMENT)

The course is designed to cover all aspects of airport ground handling as well as grooming your personality. Personality Development and English are also an integral part of this course for overall growth of an individual.After successful completion of this course, the candidates can work as professionals at airport in various domestic & international airlines. They can also go for a flying career after gaining some experience at ground.

Duration of the course is 4-6 months .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?