27th July 2019, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Which course to study further after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication. Now, what should I do? I am looking for job oriented courses. Which course should I do now? From where to do?

30th July 2019, 03:12 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to study further after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

The best opportunity for the candidate s with diploma qualification is to pursue the B.Tech course.

After the B.tech course, there are various job opportunities in private and government jobs.

You can also appear for entrance examination conducted to get job on diploma qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?