12th February 2013, 01:35 PM
Anandmerababa

How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

My name is Anand I completed in my Diploma in Electronics and communication Engg.

Now I want study Diploma in sound Engineer
I want which collage is best and Fees structure job Details Education loan applicable for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  5. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  6. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  7. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  8. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  9. What can I do to opt for PG diploma after finishing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  11. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder? -- [New]
  12. List of best engineering courses after completing diploma in electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  15. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  16. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  17. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  18. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
29th November 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

kya ECE se diploma karke air force me job kar sakte hai
20th February 2014, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering

can i apply for sound engineering after compliting diploma in computer engineering???
14th June 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have complte diploma in electronics and communication and complte btech now 2014.but back paper are not clear. sir this time I'm confuse and feel a depression about my carrier. my age 24.
3rd July 2019, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i join for sound engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?