6th September 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

I have completed diploma in Electronics and Communication (3 years) at Directorate of Technical Education and Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication at Anna university. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech Fashion Technology (4 years)? For FT what is the minimum eligibility ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to complete B.Sc Electronics in 2 years after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  2. List of the engineering colleges in Tamilnadu which taking admission in ECE stream on the cut off marks of 168.50?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for degree after completing Diploma in Electronics and communication from TEB board?
  7. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  8. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  9. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering?
  10. Can I study B.Sc Electronics after Diploma Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  11. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Eligibility to apply for SBI IT Officer post for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  13. How can I get my Certificate after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering from EIILM University?
  14. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  15. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk exam after completion of three years of diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Diploma in Electronics and communication through correspondence?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do IPS after finishing diploma in electronics and communication
17th September 2016, 09:02 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bachelors degree in Electronics and Communication from Anna university after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Anna University conducts TNEA every year. Admission is based on a rank obtained in the Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA). The notification for the examination will generally be released in April/May of the year and the last date for submitting the filled in application forms will generally be the last week of May.

Eligibility criteria for TNEA EXAM :-

- The candidate must have passed HSC (Academic) or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with 50% marks in aggregate for General Category, 45% for BC (including Backward Class Muslim) and 40% for MBC & DNC, SC/SCA/ST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?