4th July 2017, 11:46 AM
jayadeepchavali

Which course to take next after completion of intermediate MPC and want to become police officer in future?

Sir, I had completed my intermediate MPC and I want to become police officer please tell me. What shall I do now and what course should I take in degree? Can you please give me the right advice? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

14th July 2017, 07:21 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to take next after completion of intermediate MPC and want to become police officer in future?

If you want to become Indian Police Services officer then you need to crack Civil Services examination. The eligibility criteria for this entrance exam is:

1. You must do bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

2. The minimum age required to apply for Civil Services examination is 21-32 years. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this exam.

This exam has three stages called Preliminary, Mains and Personal interview.

You can take admission in your desired undergraduate because candidates from all discipline are eligible for this exam.
28th August 2020, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to take next after completion of intermediate MPC and want to become police officer in future?

Dear sir/madam I have completed inter by taking MPC so, what I should take in degree to become a police officer?
12th February 2022, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What course like mpc, bipc the police job will come
7th May 2022, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I had completed my intermediate MPC and I want to become police officer please tell me. What shall I do now and what course should I take in degree? Can you please give me the right advice? Awaiting for the respons.
2nd November 2022, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

BEST COURSE IN DEGREE
FOR AN FUTURE POLICE OFFICER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?