2nd July 2021, 01:41 PM
deval125

Courses available Abroad after M.Sc Biotech?

What are the courses available in abroad, degree or diploma course both after completing M.Sc biotechnology from india?

Also mention the name of the course and the name of the countries , the university that offers it .

18th September 2021, 12:20 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Courses available Abroad after M.Sc Biotech?

There are many courses that you can select in a foreign country after MSc in biotechnology in India, some of the courses are as follows
Biochemist
Quality control analyst
Senior research scientist
Biomedical engineer
Crime lab technician
Validation experts and many more
You may have to take some additional programs or courses in order to complete the point criteria of the following foreign country
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?