14th December 2011, 11:04 PM
maheshansa

What are the jobs related to Plan Biotech? List of Biotech companies in Bangalore which are suitable for my career?

I am searching for job in bangalore, i did M.sc Agricultural biotechnology in coimbatore and 2008 passed out and specilization in plant tissue culture. i want job related to my plant biotech so i need list of biotech company in bangalore which is suitable for my career. Is there any recruitment in that biotech company i need help pls give me a solution

24th January 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs related to Plan Biotech? List of Biotech companies in Bangalore which are suitable for my career?

Eligibility criteria for seeking jobs in industrial and environmental biotechnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
I am a housewife and did MCA 5 years back : How to resume my career and which is the right career option? 32 23rd December 2021 07:48 PM
Is MBA the best career option after completing BSc(Stat Hons)? What are the best career options available? 14 21st July 2019 10:16 PM
Career opportunities in Banking Career and which are the internal exams available for promotion of a Probationary Officer? 7 5th March 2017 12:27 PM
What is a better career option for me after 12th? What to do to make a career in Animation and Fashion Designing? 9 14th June 2014 11:41 PM
How to join Architecture or Animation and Multimedia in UK? Career Which career has better job prospects? 3 22nd August 2013 09:41 PM