10th April 2011, 05:14 PM
saikambhuluru

Which are the courses available after 10th which are not related to Maths?

I have completed my tenth,i heard that there are lot of courses after tenth,since iam not interested in maths please suggest me ........something that i can do

18th April 2011, 05:17 PM
hari om yadav

Default Re: Which are the courses available after 10th which are not related to Maths?

hello dear,
if you are not interested in maths then you should not take science(maths) stream in 11th . after depend on your interest that what you like?
you must take your interesting subject.
don't worry for scopes .scopes are run along the knowledge.
think with cool mind and choose.
good luck!
9th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses available after 10th which are not related to Maths?

which are the courses available after 10th
20th May 2011, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the courses related to commerce and arts stream after 10th.
6th June 2011, 09:49 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

maths is not the only option but you just need a bit of knowledge and little bit control over Maths and rest you need not to worry.You can go for computer courses offered by NIITs,and other institute. after completing your +2 go for BCA Or BBA.
i hope computer courses may help you out.
All the best
7th June 2011, 06:02 PM
isc giver

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikambhuluru View Post
I have completed my tenth,i heard that there are lot of courses after tenth,since iam not interested in maths please suggest me ........something that i can do
you can opt for commere stream without maths or humanitis/arts stream. There are good prospects in both the streams. many interesting subjects are there too!
20th June 2011, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

what subjects want for animation course.
21st July 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

if i can do bankpo after 10th or not
9th October 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses available after 10th which are not related to Maths & science
18th May 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th standard im weak in maths & science but very interested in computer science which are the cources available in diploma & arts.
18th May 2012, 11:28 PM
vasanthvk746

i have completed my 10th std im weak in maths & science but interested in computers plz tel me the cources available in diploma & arts.
29th May 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

where are the answers to these questions???????????
14th April 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th im weak in math but interested in biology please suggest me
26th July 2017, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE FAILED IN MATHS OF 2ND PUC,NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO,AFTER MY SUPPLEMENTARY IF I CLEARED MY MATHS PAPER I WANT TO GO TO A FURTHER COURSE IN WHICH MATHS SUBJECT NOT BE THEIR..PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHICH R THE COURSE AVAILABLE..
19th July 2019, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 10th without math and science
Please tell me diploma in polytechnic without math and science
21st July 2019, 06:43 PM
Deepanshu3010

Quote:
Originally Posted by saikambhuluru View Post
After class 10th, one can choose science stream with PCB(physics, chemistry, biology) to became doctor in future.
Thus, if one doesn't have interest in maths, one can also opt for arts and then can do undergraduate in BA and thus can apply for different UPSC, SSC or any other state governmental examination.
Even though, one can also opt for commerce but without maths commerce stream doesn't have many opt but yes one can do his graduation and thus they can apply for government examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?