28th April 2011, 09:01 AM
swetto

Which are the courses available after B.Com Marketing and what is the scope of it in Gujarat? Details of the colleges?

hi
Can any one give me some advice that after b.com(marketing) what are the courses available which has a great scoope within gujarat.
or any further pg courses which will be beneficial 4 me..... plzz give the entire details of the collgs. or the institutes bcozz i am so worried about my future.... waiting 4 a better answer
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Is there scope for ICWA after 3 years from now? Should I do plain B.Com or B.Com in Marketing or Finance?
  2. List of courses along with their details can be done in Gujarat after 12th? List of colleges along with their name and address in Gujarat for the same?
  3. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  4. What's the admission procedure for Bachelor courses in Gujarat? I've passed 12th std from Science stream(Biology) with 63% marks and interested in science or Medicines
  5. Higher studies PG courses after B.Com? Colleges in Gujarat?
  6. How many courses are available in Gujarat after 12th science?
  7. BFM Course Details? BFM's scope and colleges?
  8. Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University B.Com Marketing (Paper AMK-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What type of jobs we can get in Gujarat after completion of MBA in Marketing? -- [New]
  10. What is the scope in fashion designing course? Any PG course of 2 years?
  11. Details about AICTE colleges in Gujarat?
  12. Which PG courses can I do after B.Com graduation? From which college/institute should I do? How can I do M.Com? Which colleges offer it? Will I get admission in M.Com course this year?
  13. List of courses along with their full details, available in Gujarat(especially in Vadodara) after 10th?
  14. Scope of Marketing jobs in future?
  15. Pilot training courses after 12th standard: colleges in Gujarat? Selection criteria? Entrance exams?
  16. What is the qualification required for Hindi B.Ed? I am doing B.A from open university
  17. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  18. Which is best line in Commerce field after completion of 12th Class? -- [Most Discussed]
30th August 2011, 12:37 PM
vikas2808

Default Re: Which are the courses available after B.Com Marketing and what is the scope of it in Gujarat? Details of the colleges?

Dear friend

course after B.Com Marketing

M.Com, MBA, PGDM, Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, Insurance, Risk Management, CA, ICWA, CS, CFP, CFA etc.
also
Go for professional course,there is a new course called MFC (masters in finance and control) after Bcom go for it .its 2 yr,,short term courses are useful because if you are in job or you dont have time.
11th April 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses available after B.Com Marketing and what is the scope of it in Gujarat? Details of the colleges?

wats the fee nd admision procedure for m.f.c.
10th June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

please guide me what should i can do after my b.com in markating
19th April 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Is b.com with marketing have better job opportunities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?