4th March 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs we can get in Gujarat after completion of MBA in Marketing?

Hello Sir/Mam,

Good noon my name is hitesh gulwani and I jave completed mba in marketing and I am from junagadh gujarat so how I can get job in junagadh or rajkot please send me details about job? Can you please guide me to get the job as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of jobs in IT sector after doing MBA in Marketing?
  2. Can I get jobs in Banking Sector while working in MNC in marketing? What type of jobs are there?
  3. After completing MBA in Marketing from deemed university how to get jobs? How to get jobs easily in abroad countries?
  4. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  5. Which are the Jobs for MBA in Rajasthan at Contract basis after completing MBA in Marketing and Finance?
  6. What are the government jobs for students having MBA in marketing? Are there any Semi Government companies for Marketing Jobs?
  7. What to do after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. What are the government jobs available for me after completing MBA marketing with first class?
  9. What type of jobs are available for BSc Agriculture marketing?
  10. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  11. Gujarat Technological University, MBA, 2nd Sem.,-Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What are the jobs available after qualifying MBA Marketing with LLB
  13. Procedure to do training in Kolkata Metro Rail in December?
  14. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for the post of assistant professor in MBA college? I have done MBA in marketing with 54%
  16. What kind of jobs will I get after doing MBA in Marketing and HR? List of institutes offering the course?
  17. How to get a job after doing MBA marketing? I have done graduation in BSc
  18. What kind of jobs are available in ITC Limited for MBA(Marketing) postgraduate?

6th March 2016, 01:44 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What type of jobs we can get in Gujarat after completion of MBA in Marketing?

You can do jobs in various companies present in Junagadh and Rajkot (Districts of Gujarat) as a Sales manager, Employee,Sales management, Promotion and business development manager.

List of Best companies in Junagadh and Rajkot:

>>Saurastra Super Six Products Pvt. Ltd.
>>Johnson Helathcare Pvt. Ltd.
>>Ameya Information Ltd.
>>Ralt corporate Support and Solutions
>>Sales Skywings Advisors Private Limited
>>Riddhi Beverages
>>Pratham Expert Services Private Limited.
>>Tanna Export and Import
>>Denovo Global Corporation Pvt. Ltd
>>M/s- Vidhata Agritech ( P) Ltd.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?