27th November 2011, 01:13 PM
Madhan na

Which are the courses available for B.E Mechanical Engineers in marine?

What are the course available for BE MECH engineers in marine

Related Questions:
  1. What are the demands for mechanical engineers in marine industry?
  2. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  3. What is the salary offered for marine engineers?
  4. How to enter Merchant Navy after Electrical Engineering? Is there a good scope in it?
  5. What are the courses in Marine after B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How to start my career being a mechanical student? -- [New]
  7. List of Marine Courses after B.Tech Mechanical? Institutes providing the course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  8. How to go in marine after B.Tech mechanical
  9. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  10. Courses and colleges for marine engineering after completing a B.E degree in mechanical? GME? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility criteria of Custom Officer exam?
  12. What should I do after joining in marine? I am studying mechanical 3rd year
  13. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  14. Any correspondence courses available to join marine while doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What are the courses available in Marine engineering after B.E Mechanical Engineering? I have finished B.E Mechanical Engineering and want to join in marine engineering
  16. Job related courses for Mechanical Engineers?
  17. Which are the courses related to Marine?
  18. Opportunities for Mechanical Engineer in Marine field? Duration of Marine course after Mechanical engineering?
18th July 2012, 11:52 AM
Sachuprabhu

Default Re: Which are the courses available for B.E Mechanical Engineers in marine?

If you mean for job streams,
I don't know your age and all, Better copy this URL "http://nausena-bharti.nic.in/eligible.php" in your address bar where you have to enter age and education qualification, you will get possible marine job steams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?